Thread: Is there any possibility that Hammond and May will commentary in the same style as Clarkson in Forza Motorsport 4

Is there any possibility that Hammond and May will commentary in the same style as Clarkson in Forza Motorsport 4

I am very fond of this game this is one fine game and I like it very much now by means of Clarkson doing the auto outlook, will there be DLC that not just initiate new drivable cars, except new auto vista cars? By means of that are there a few possibilities that Hammond and May will stick together in on the commentary in the similar method as Clarkson?

Re: Is there any possibility that Hammond and May will commentary in the same style as Clarkson in Forza Motorsport 4

This will be really awesome, in totaling to that I have read incredible that mentioned elsewhere an "ambitious but rubbish" DLC pack which contains the hammer I-eagle thrust, Oliver, the TG police cars, James' 2 sided " salfa-romeobb" limo etc . Perhaps they can hire Hammond to do the Auction House opening. I state this Auction House open “Oh, wait, he's before now got his Charger.

Re: Is there any possibility that Hammond and May will commentary in the same style as Clarkson in Forza Motorsport 4

Yeah this should happen and that will be a enormous DLC car pack