Thread: While loading Rome Total War game computer restarts

While loading Rome Total War game computer restarts

I have installed Rome Total War game in my computer and I have windows Vista operating system in my computer. Now after installing the Rome Total War game in my computer it has started giving me some problems. When I launch the game In my computer at that time it gives me blue screen error and some time my computer restarts automatically.

Re: While loading Rome Total War game computer restarts

Well after reading your difficulty I will first suggest you that you have to check whether you are getting this problem with Rome Total War game only or blue screen appears randomly in your computer? If blue screen disappearing randomly then problem is with the operating system or drivers otherwise problem is with the Rome Total War game.

Do you have any other game in your computer then run that game in your computer and after running that game in your computer you have to check whether same error is coming or not. If other games does not give any problem in your computer then it means there is nothing wrong with the computer and drivers but main problem is with the Rome Total War game. Sometimes due to the corrupt installation of game also this kind of problem can take place. I will suggests you to uninstall the Rome Total War game from your computer and after uninstalling the Rome Total War game from your computer you have to reboot the computer and after rebooting the computer install the Rome Total War game again and check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after reinstalling the Rome Total War game your problem will get solved.

I will also suggest you to reinstall the Rome Total War game because I was also facing the same problem with this game and after that I came to know that problem is occurred because corrupt installation of the game and I have reinstalled the game and then my problem get solved. You should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

If you are getting the blue screen while playing games only then I thinks this problem is coming because of the graphic drivers. You have to uninstall the graphic drivers from your system and after uninstalling the graphic driver from your computer you have to run the Ccleaner and then reboot the computer. Now after that you have to insert the driver CD in your computer and after inserting the driver CD you have to install the graphic drivers again and after doing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Well if reinstalling the graphic drivers doesn’t help you then you should download the updated drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers you have to install that in your computer and after installing that in your computer your problem will get solved.

I have reinstalled the Rome Total War game in my computer and after reinstalling the Rome Total War game in my computer also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have also reinstalled the graphic drivers I my computer and after reinstalling that also I was getting the same problem.

Blue screen issue in my computer comes with some application also. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me. If anyone have solution then let me know.

You have said that blue screen error appears with some application also then it means this problem is not with the Rome Total War game but I think problem is with the operating system and to solve this problem you have to insert the operating system CD in your computer and after inserting the operating system CD you have to reboot the system .after restarting the computer you will see the windows installation and then you have to select the repair option. Now after that your system will get repaired and then you have to see whether your problem gets solved or not.

If repairing the windows does not help you to solve this issue then you have to install the fresh copy of windows and after installing that you have to see what the situation is.

I have repaired the operating system as you have suggested and after repairing the operating system when I start using my computer at that time I didn’t get any blue screen error. Now all the things are working properly. Thank you for helping me.