Thread: Doubts about map in Dungeons and dragons neverwinter

Doubts about map in Dungeons and dragons neverwinter

I know that the game will possibly have a great focus on Neverwinter and that's okay but I would wish to know if there will be additional areas exterior to Neverwinter which we can discover, I mean, we have every Toril around us or at least the Sword Coast. Old places similar to West Harbour, Port Llast as well as Luskan probably wake the interest of each gamer and I believe it would be a excellent idea to place them into the game.

Re: Doubts about map in Dungeons and dragons neverwinter

They have declared that there will be some area which is outside of the Neverwinter which can be explored but if we talk about the adventure ten that will be taken place inside the Neverwinter. I am quite sure that we will have such areas in that.

Re: Doubts about map in Dungeons and dragons neverwinter

They have said they would like to expand in the tundra lands of Dale and other premises, but they are keeping a fairly strong at launch and want what is released to be solid. Probably a good idea to avoid scope creep as Atari has not been very flexible in the short time in the last game of D & D that have been released. You will have time to add the world once the game becomes a benefit. But without a doubt expressed interest in expanding outward. Neverwinter As this seems a bit like a parallel to the Plan after the destruction of that city. Except the plague spell to make things even more interesting. Neverwinter was never really an interesting city everything to me anyway, so I'm expecting some good stories involving its transformation.