Thread: Which is the most annoying traffic car in the Ferrari Rivals mode on Forza Motorsport 4?

Which is the most annoying traffic car in the Ferrari Rivals mode on Forza Motorsport 4?

I was meant to share this with you all I've been speculate what all the world favorite less vehicle traffic is like or what car seems to be always in the wrong place at the wrong time it messes up your time. In my mind always seems to rival the BMW. Which by the way I am not sure of the exact model that BMW is so if someone can let me know would appreciate it. I'm assuming that is the M5 in the manner of his rival, but always seems to be slower for me, so you never know.

I have listed few car for you to select on

• Audi R8
    • Alfa Romeo 8C
    • Aston Martin DBS
    • BMW
    • Chevy Corvette
    • Ferrari 458
    • Ford GT
    • Lamborghini Gallardo
    • Mercedes SL65

Re: Which is the most annoying traffic car in the Ferrari Rivals mode on Forza Motorsport 4?

For me the entire of them are least favorite traffic car and also the 8c get in my way each time downhill

Re: Which is the most annoying traffic car in the Ferrari Rivals mode on Forza Motorsport 4?

They annoy me a lot What I hate most is that there are always 4-5 cars stuck in the hand turn hard left at the bottom of the hill there is always huge and cars in the middle of the turns more important so you cannot get the best line. My time is now a 1:21.728, but I found the BMW in the worst times that are at least half a second better in my time, so I cannot seem to do much better.

Yeah this all car are really annoying but the MERCEDES SL65 that car is for all time in my fastest line

That even remotely resembles the ghost rival I'm trying to drive through them that I hate talking about when I'm right behind the ghost of my opponent and I cannot see through it at all, so that once the units through a car I'm screwed, no matter what I try to do.

SLS actually took me off the track and ruined me. But in all seriousness, the M5 is put, is the slowest of the load and drives like THT aware of the facts. I hate it! I was almost beat my friend, but on the last lap, hit me with it I also hate the C1 on the challenge of M5.

It was a difficult vote for me. I was torn between the Corvette and the Audi. I voted for the cause of my memory serve as the Audi car that has ruined my day more certificates. Is known to be the slowest to do whatever it takes to screw or more I find them annoying when they feel the need to lock the tip and block the corners all, what's all the time