Thread: Does anyone ordered the limited edition of Forza Motorsport 4 game from anywhere?

Does anyone ordered the limited edition of Forza Motorsport 4 game from anywhere?

Hello friends got several strange and want to see if I'm alone. I placed an order from Gamestop at the time come into view limited edition. Now the order in the list but the order seems dead, and the ltd edition is not even available on the site now. And a check of Amazon Canada has no listing for ltd. be issued version. Only a "send you an email when available". Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat I'm not sure what to do now with respect to the order. Thank you.

Re: Does anyone ordered the limited edition of Forza Motorsport 4 game from anywhere?

I can only rely on both things online, I would call just to make sure things are in order, as I've heard rumors that EB Games / GameStop have already pre-sold its entire first run copies of LCE.

Re: Does anyone ordered the limited edition of Forza Motorsport 4 game from anywhere?

It is very strange. I just wrote to Gamestop to ask what is happening. The serial number of launches an error message and the item do not appear on the site. So those who have pre-ordered at Gamestop, it did so through the website to be sent to you? I pulled the pre-agenda of its appearance. I thought maybe I had been removed because it was sold out, but that fact does not explain the order number in an error. I'll post what the answer I receive, if any, from Gamestop. I encompass no problem at all getting the Forza Motorsport 3 ltd edition from Amazon.

We expect people to be fixed (Here in the UK, I have a preorder at stake in Brent Cross, you can choose when I go into the store to pick the version I want, which means that I preordered, but not for a particular version)

I'm in the same situation as you with errors and all, although resolve do better. Mine is in the list of my orders as Killzone 3: Helghast Edition. I enclose emailed Gamestop more than once, and have gotten a response whenever I have, in fact, ordered Forza Motorsport 4 LCE, and everything is in order for my order to arrive at my house. I was originally going to order the FTA in the course of BestBuy, but when I went to the site that seemed to only bonus is offered with the standard edition pre. When I went to Futureshop showed that BMW were offering two editions. So I ordered the Foreign Trade Act Futureshop.

I was surprised to see that Future Shop offers the game with the M1 and the pre-order car. Future Shop had not seen anywhere ready to offer pre-orders.