Thread: Paddle Shifting and Clutch Shifting cars in Forza Motorsport 4

Paddle Shifting and Clutch Shifting cars in Forza Motorsport 4

I noticed in the demo of some cars, namely the Ferrari and BMW probably had paddle shifters; however, I had to set the entitlement that allows me to use the correct input on my wheel Fanatec. I do not mean to evaluate, but I do memorize the clutch automatically GT5 can help while you determined to switch to the paddle shifters.

Re: Paddle Shifting and Clutch Shifting cars in Forza Motorsport 4

Personally, I like to play with minimum help possible, so in the full game Forza 4 distinction is that some cars do not have a clutch and gearshift stick style? My main problem does not have to allow aid, just know that the aid is taken off the maximum amount of money I can earn per race, and if I drive the car a more realistic exchange palette, i 'don t want be punished for it.

You cannot say they are being punished when you are winning more than 100% of the prize money. Just stand and manual (no clutch) when you know your car will be a Flappy paddle. Or if the credit slight difference means a lot to you, the clutch with the paddles, the game does not matter either way.

I'm not really sure what the numbers are, in fact I have not seen the actual game, however, I was complaining about having to mess with the kind of help and wanted to see if anyone had an idea if the full game supported this function or not. I know it's a small thing, but it's good to know that the authenticity of the car was considered when it comes to individual vehicles experience. I called attention to it to see if I'm alone or if someone else out there, like Naizarak up, also likes to see this brought to the notice. It's just another little feature that makes you go "who thought of everything" and if not in the full game that could, perhaps in a patch in the future? I will say no, not going to do this automatically, but it seems that the game is set to ask what help you want to use before each race so that should not be much of an inconvenience.

This is bothering me as well, not so much the little money but having to memorize to alter with every change of car. A few cars even with 7-speed gearbox, and my cane only 6 + R, which means I have to make the team for the last time the oars. It feels weird.

Not so much the money disadvantage, but I agree that I would like support is based more on the car you drive. TCS, clutch, everything. Most I like driving cars that are the PML and almost all of today have paddle shift and clutch. To add even more individuality in a car if the car itself is respected "help". Like an old muscle car that will not let him have the TCS because it has no such provision, it must be tamed, and as a result, the experience of the car as it was meant to be.

The aid is there for all to enjoy the game, how 3-87. A solution to have a real difficulty, or simulation, the Witch and automatically adjusts the selection gar aid to what the car had in life real, the apex option to disable the ABS, ASC and TCS. Long as you have the correct configuration of the wheel and all, of course.