Thread: Rob Jones Interview in NBA 2K12 games.

Rob Jones Interview in NBA 2K12 games.

There are any crew mode going to be there? Because that is one of the mode I played at most of the time, that the reason for I wanted to know about that.

Re: Rob Jones Interview in NBA 2K12 games.

beginning what I have realize by the final part of the interview, and even though he used that politician kind of speech, he said somewhat like "we stressed with the online in last year’s, its community,, i cannot verify or not about Crew, but a little changes were formed" » by this I recognize that that there's no Crew at all!!.But he said too somewhat like "I can’t precede extra information because several things are still in progress" « so, I would say no Crew, but I’m baffled by what he said. Perhaps somebody appreciate different than what I’ve understood!

I would make a challenge (a little one!) that 2K may be considering in last days how various people actually cared about Crew! I vanished my hopes, but sounds a bit impracticable that 2K complete a game so alert in Offline playing, or in some online modes!.

Problem: - Are you going be capable to download rosters with the rookies from the downloads that somebody made them personality? Not with the exits rosters.

Answer: - yes, I just expect you can in online permission. But in the case of offline modes you can for convinced I will stay to start my-player till somebody makes a roster.

The trouble is 2k awful servers. Unluckily crew is one of the mainly used modes in the game which wants a smooth online skill to play so I’m feeling that they will fragment it to make online connection run smooth. It’s going to murder me since I love crew.

He said they revise the design of the online, so possibly they had to scrap crew or put it on hold for now so they could fine tune the servers. If the servers are near ideal this year I have no difficulty at all with the 2 steps back, 1 step forward way of thinking.

According to foundation they introduce my player on DLC is referring to that myths mode or whatever. From what GameStop told a buddy of mine? not that they recognize they're just an worker I’m convinced several of us hardcore fans who have been scouring the net for answers for this for the precedent week know more than them, but still.

You acquire To Play with your online my player alongside extra my players instead of falling seventy a game next to microprocessor. That is Very enjoyable and Competitive. This is pending from a PS3 user I’m not discussion about ten foot PGs and all that because I never had to contract with it.