Thread: How to unlock All Retro J's in NBA 2K12

How to unlock All Retro J's in NBA 2K12

Hello guys I heard that we can unlock All Retro J's in NBA 2K12. So do you guys have any idea how I can perform this? I try to find about this on internet but I did not found any useful steps to perform this. So please if anyone knows then please share it with me. I am sure that you guys will show me correct way. All replies are appreciated.

Re: How to unlock All Retro J's in NBA 2K12

Hello I know something about it. Basically you have to go to the codes and after that from there you have to enter 23. It’s totally simple. If you previously formed your My Player he won’t be capable to wear them. If you produce a latest one, subsequent to putting within the code you are superior to perform it. I hope this will help you to solve your confusion.

By the way guys I don’t acquainted with if you guys become aware of this already or not other than upon unlocking the 97-98 Lakers I presently had a speedy look resting on bryant and proverb he had a d-rose dunk package. As a result I did experimentation and position his dunk 99 and proverb Melos kobes and all that. Dunk packages as a result I presently position their dunka at any rate on the way to the 80's-90’s subsequently those guys be worthy of their appropriate signature dunk not presently the common "athletic" ones. Don’t care regarding their ratings departing up 1 or 2 points correspondingly at least I acquire to perceive d-rose within his appropriate dunk glory.

Add me toward the list of guys that would like to establish a fresh My Player presently in favor of the J's. However I’m not, it acquire in addition much dedication on the way to acquire my man his magnificent 64 rating And I don’t consider I am able to establish over and live in the company of that dreadful jumps hot athletic pg's start out through And I had a reaction the Jordan's was within the game. I become aware of Jordan had resting on the crazy 8's within the furthermost trailer at what time he was submerging alongside the hornets.