Thread: Screen Stop in NBA 2K12 game

Screen Stop in NBA 2K12 game

I have purchase the new NBA 2K12 games, this is very much interesting game and I have enjoy this game very much. But however there is an issue whenever I reach up to make the call for the defense to any of the player they come to the line, and then it would not let me shoot. In spite of trying several thing the screen remain the same position as it is but the background sound is continue to run. However I can’t able to fix this issue, so if you guy knows what is that problems or how can I overcome this problems then please let me know about this.

Re: Screen Stop in NBA 2K12 game

I have this game and I like to play the game twice in a day, but sti9ll I have not found any of the issue like that you have explained. I think there might be the resolution problems for your screen, so whenever such thing happen you just turn off the screen not the video game, and restart the screen.

I think that it is just a demo issue because of the incomplete file for this game, so first make sure that you have all the file completely download for you on your system, if not then you have to uninstall this and again have to download the game and install that game in to your system to enjoy the game. May after reinstalling the game in your system these error is resolve.

If such things happen next time just do the following things I have not try this but may it work for you. So whenever you will face any of the demo issue you just move your shot stick continuously or you can easily continue to press the X button for your X-Box 360 these will cause your player to move and shoot the ball.

You have to check your system configuration in which you are trying to play this NBA 2K12, you have to check for the manual provide by the game inside that there are the configurations requirement is mention, so you have to read that and after check your system whether your system have these feature or not. According to my experience such demo problems occurs by the system requirement failure only. May this help to resolve the issue.

There might be an animation problems for these spot only may be this is the game designer mistake that may be they have forget to solve this or may they have not seen that issue while creating the animation for the game.