Thread: What some information on Off-Road Drive: Ladoga region

What some information on Off-Road Drive: Ladoga region

Off-Road Drive is out now and this is really a new exciting racing game. 1C developers working on a racing game with a different touch. I luckily got a chance to play a demo of the same and really enjoyed. The game allows you to drive your vehicle into terrain vehicle and chases the others through rough and smooth surfaces. It is more like a dirt race type where you do not drive on specially design race track. You are on the most rough conditions of driving. The graphic is really awesome and nice. Thanks to Unreal Engine 3. This is really more impressive. But the developing company said about something Ladoga region. I had seen the same on its forums. There is no much update on that. I want to know more about the same. What does Ladoga region gives more and what are the other new addons in the game.

Re: What some information on Off-Road Drive: Ladoga region

This game has two regions to win over. That is Ladoga and Thailand. Both are entirely different with awesome race tracks and more tougher challenge for you to play.

Lodoga is an off road track for the game which will give you a different driving conditions. It is entirely based on the Russian scenery. The driving condition in Ladoga has very nice scenery and lots of off road space. You can drive like crazy above here. There are almost all types of roads and weather here. So you are more challenged for the same. Ladoga is a region in Russia which is nearby Ladoga Lake. It consist of around 1,200 km of area. The drivers can move along to this region to drive as long as they want. You can get more detailed info from the official website. Other than this you get option to choose different types of off-road categories. This also consist of international teams in the participation. Other than regular competition you get option to play a beach race or dune race also. And even rock and navigation type races. The game is nicely designed with lots of details. More realism is added in this.

I had not played the game, but the videos of this looks interesting. I found the game has nice environment with much realistic output. I just viewed some videos of Thailand game play. That consist of dirt, and off road racing. Surely this will be somewhat enjoyable.

You can drive crazy through woods, blocks of rock, forest roads, swamps, etc. There are special stages define on the race track. The game works nice on xbox. Ladoga is an region in the game and when you win you get a Ladoga trophy. It is not just an competition but also more than that. There are different stages divided in the trophy. First you can go through various stages. Like driving though road blocks, swamp, etc and finish a lap as early as possible near the rocky bank of Ladoga Lake. Another stage is an kind of sprint race type which consist of forest trophy part. You will mostly dune race here. And the last consist of all those difficulties which are natural in the environmental. This can be the highest difficulty level where you are engaged with more troubles and obstacles.

I will recommend to customize your vehicle whenever you start a race. It should be revamp in various forms. That is gps, tire pressure monitoring system, etc. As per the stage customize your vehicle and then drive.

Off-Road drive has some kind of toughest level. Players can participate and play as per their choice. The game is out and you can have a number of gameplay videos. Those explained nicely how the game works and how the tracks are. This game gives an international event support in Thailand to make it more realistic.

The developers of Off-Road drive promises the greatest possible realism in the game. It is true. It an kind of Arcade/Action game and a racing game really demands more than what you expect. There are highly customization option in the same. Even the smallest changes to the car or the environment will affect the driving behavior. That can be background, tire pressure and wear, speed, outside temperature. All of these values should be incorporated into the physical concept. So for any advance player who is already engaged in racing game will not be a issue to go with this.