Thread: Ideas on Orcs Must Die

Ideas on Orcs Must Die

I just want to know your idea about this game. What you would like to see in this game. I know game is already release but then also I like to see what changes or what new things you like to see in this. So please provide your idea for this game.

Re: Ideas on Orcs Must Die

I don't need to see "RTS" or "Shooter" and so on. I just want to see you guys think regarding the correct gameplay and settings.

Here's what I like to see in this game is: A real-time strategy, I know. A map that never ends, they go on to put up the empire and surmount the whole planet or a comet, and so on., and after that fly to a new planet to start another empire, while being able to transport units and others between the two empires. The maps would be the size of Earth's accurate life. Ages, presented the game more fun. As I could not leave their area without a "modern age" and could not leave your planet without the "space age", etc option MMO, a game that can literally send their units from their base enemies across an endless map. We're not talking about multiple servers, one a giant. Make your game, like all RTS are.

I just need the video game edition of a face-painting station. Maybe you would coat a unicorn, possibly you wouldn’t. The possibilities are nonstop.

I hope you are functioning on new remake of Age of Empires II, as it was the best game of all time. At this time, do not play a good strategy game real time strategy, since all the game studios only made turn-based strategy and RPG. AoE II player community is still very large and we expect the new game. I like to play Age of Empires with 30 civilizations, more players on the map, more technologies, more unity and tactical elements. We do not want others to turn-based strategy game, we build our city and win some battles wonderful. Community age2 must survive!

I all the time required a RTS with World view from CIV V or TOTAL WAR in a world dominant campaign.

I would like to see a remake AoE that is not exclusively online. The time frame ranging from prehistory to the end of the middle Ages. I have not yet discovered the exact mechanics (even conquer the world in the campaign increased United Nations would be awesome) but I have an idea of civilizations. Civilizations of the game can be classified into broad categories based on geographic regions: Africa, Europe, Mediterranean, Western Asia (i.e. Middle East), East Asia and America. Civilizations in each region tend to get along and share some gambling bonuses and drawbacks.

As per me I think of their IP somewhat new. Somewhat they haven't completed before as ES was born.