Thread: Suggestion if Orcs Must Die is an rts

Suggestion if Orcs Must Die is an rts

What are your thoughts on this? Is this real time strategy? Almost all strategy games in real time on the 360 platform is not to win a high profile because they lack the depth and you get to play on the PC age2. I would say that Microsoft makes for the mouse and keyboard can be used in the Xbox 360 console while the RTS games. Not enough space to add to delve deeply into a game with a controller with only 8 buttons. I was thinking the 360 platform especially since there are many more people in the crowd in front of a PC with the right touch of game that would have a very nice competition, "which really seems to be disappearing in recent years "

Re: Suggestion if Orcs Must Die is an rts

If it is a real time strategy, something that struck me the kind of game in the last game starts with limited resources always seem to point that you can gather resources and the incursion of the bases of the fastest in the fight against death, as is simply that you can have more space weapons and bomb the towers. More incentives quickly and cleverly that you can handle an army against another player would be a better way forward.

I doubt it will be a game of real-time strategy for consoles. I mean, Halo Wars and did not have the support of millions of Halo fans behind him. There seems to be a financially viable option for a new study to take that risk, especially with a new IP.

The only problem I encountered is that Age of Empires is not as easy methods of collection. Sure, we can collect firewood, food, gold, coins, stones, etc, but we must be able to gather quickly to help make the game much more fluid, requiring more activity, but over less time. That will make the quality of entertainment, but the amount will be reduced accordingly. I've had four games with just hours 1V2. I know that talking about SCII much. But in the end I think discover repeating - the speed at which can StarCraft II is quite immense. My record has actually outpaced the enemy (not accidentally leave or something), is 4 minutes and 28 seconds.

I do not expect from Age of Empires, and to be honest, I do not think any of us want. But instead of making us wait ... and waiting until we can build a force able to demolish enemy walls cheap, we should be able to do somewhat huge that could alter the result. Sending 5 Eagle Warriors to harass opponent villagers before they could construct that wall of stone. Not a big dissimilarity, but in the end, if you can get in, destroying some houses to stop the growth of the unity of the enemy, and kill enough villagers, the 5 Eagle Warriors could have done more value than an army.

It should be a maximum of 10 minutes before people would start sending some forces appropriate. It is a shame because there is not much depth in the old games - no offense, but no flight units (except in the OMA, which was a nice touch) and without other complications (with the exception of the naval units) as the invisible or those with skills.

The age structure is all that I do not like almost anything, which is very sad, to be honest. But the competitive game of real-time strategy age would be very difficult and only player-made maps could be done to be truly just (because of the randomness of others, would be difficult for someone while the rate on how good they are).

A lot of people either thought it was too easy for an RTS, or too complicated, and it was not a FPS. It had an average score of about 70% in exams, and died moderately fast. To be honest, most sales were only about people who saw "Halo" in the title. A real-time strategy genre is no longer viable to launch a new game IP in a console. Consoles are primarily a FPS on the market these days, mainly caused by teenagers who call mom and dad to buy the new CoD "because it is ultra-realistic" and that the attention spans of a dog syndrome.

May have patched some minor things (my mind: 1. Thing, do RPGs, and much less pleasant and very useful to be honest - yes, good job), but pales in comparison to that caused problems such as mis-registration Strongly Hit - snipers and even other weapons do not actually hit the enemy with the aim of it or not. It seems they spent more time doing this for the Crossbow, and Knife Tomahawk missile in place. Totally bad FPS - is limited to very little? Just optimized? I cannot run the mine steadily for 60 FPS and I have a past "280 GTX graphics card! Oh, that runs Crysis at a very ultra fluid, and if you do not know what the game is its graphics then look - very nice. Maps evil. Very bad maps - any BC2 (or any other game before BF) has dramatically better maps. That is a shame.

I look good, but I think the only thing that makes them truly amazing is the fact that they have low destructible. Without that, there are too great. If you are looking for a different map to play Crysis, which are quite serious in my opinion, multiplayer game was not the best but seems to have correctly Crysis 2, surprisingly, that fixed.

The demo of Crysis 2 not only responds in real terms of gameplay, but it is bad anyway, not to mention the excessive imbalance of many things. Furthermore, only the last two games have been BF destructible, meaning that yours have not played the rest, which is what he meant.