Thread: Orcs Must Die wide screen support.

Orcs Must Die wide screen support.

Guys I want some discussion about the full screen support for me this game has been really great what is it for you guys? The game has been not into completely full screen mode why so? Many time s the menu below is very hard to determine so please help me with this and have some discussion over it.

Re: Orcs Must Die wide screen support.

I don’t know much about what you are talking but I can say that I am having a good screen and everything has been working fine now whats the problem with you this really needs some brain storming to do, I have not found any problem with game that has been the reason why I cant judge what are the problems you are talking about.

Well all this has been a small problem with the game but not a big one the game is really awesome and everything of the game has been running so nicely that they have been judged as one of the best game, I don’t know if everything would be fine after a final version would be coming up or no but it would be having very less bugs and all.

I have been worrying about this too and I don’t think that this would be solved or they have to work around with the resolution of the game that would be solving out the problem. Now the game is so awesome that I don’t have any time to look at anything else so I dint noticed anything ever.

I have heard that they have been working over this and this has been a problem with lots of the guys and it has been complaint by almost all of the guys so they have been working over it and they would be solving it out sooner I think the next patch would be solving the problem out.