Thread: Multiplayer DLC in Orcs Must Die game

Multiplayer DLC in Orcs Must Die game

Orcs Must Die is really a most interesting Tower defense game. But I think it really miss one thing in it. Think how awesome it would be if you and your friends together were able to inhabit the castles and kill the Orcs in Orcs Must Die. It would really be nice if the Robot Entertainment can develop a multiplaying campaign as DLC in Orcs Must Die.

Re: Multiplayer DLC in Orcs Must Die game

Yes, it would really be awesome if this developed in Orcs Must Die. And if they are not making the campaign then they can also make a co op mode and that will also be awesome. But they should really make some notice on it.

Yes, it would be awesome and actually it must should be there in Orcs Must Die. In fact I am not going to buy this game if I will not be able to play this game online along with my friends. And there is not just only me, there are many people who think like this and therefore they must include a Multiplayer campaign as DLC, if they really want to increase the business of Orcs Must Die.

Yes, I agree with you. Actually I think all the developers should make their games along with the multiplayer campaign in that. A co op or multiplayer campaign is a necessity for each and every game. Though there are some examples of game where multiplayer would hinder because of the story of the game, but in case of Orcs Must Die, I think there should be at least Co-op mode, and I am sure it can work with it without any problem.

Yes, they should include co-op single player and co-op versus mode in Orcs Must Die. It should be like, the team who fails at first, will lose the game and the one who will surviver longer will win. What you will say about this?

Actually Co-Op versus mode has so many potential with it. If you haven’t played then just try playing some Tower defenses such as Team Line in Warcraft 3, there you can see some awesome solutions. You can play game possibly as 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 5vs5 or even more than that.

Yes, exactly. I wanted to say the same thing. You and your team fights against another team and the team who fails first will lose the game and who survives for longer time will win. It will be even nicer if we had various hero classes. Each one will have some strength and weaknesses with them. You can categorize them according to their weapons and traps and other things also.

Yes and there should be several ways to disrupt the opposite team. For instance, they can have summonses, Spies, disrupting traps by which we can cause some more orcs spawns at the enemy’s track. The developers can get even more thoughts about this from the WC3 td Mods. They can find enogh ideas from there.

The section in which Orcs Must Die can really beat others is that we and our team will also be in the middle of the fight and our skills such as aiming will matter a lot in addition to the strategic skills. And this will make a lot of action in this game. The current concept is, no doubt, really very interesting, but the co-op is a necessity for this game. I am sure that Orcs Must Die can cross the metascore above the 90 if they will include co-op versus mode in this game.

I think this game should be of $15 for special point only if the DLC along with the versus co-op is available. I think DLC can make cost of maximum $10. I think for a bundle it should be $20. The users will really be very happy if they will provide map editor also.

The best thing that they can do is to just divide outfit among the two players. Give sword to one player and bow to the second player. It will really enhance the fun element of this game.

In my case I don’t want just the Co-op, but along with that other Warmage model also or two. It will be nice if one will be female. Give the female one some weapon to play along us.

Actually you all don’t need to be worried about this, because in Orcs Must Die, there is already Co-Op mode and it is named as “Dungeon Defenders”, you will find it very enjoying once you have started playing it.