Thread: Morale system in Orcs Must Die

Morale system in Orcs Must Die

There is no doubt that Orcs Must Die is an awesome game, but here I have a suggestion to make it bit more awesome. What do think that if there will be morale values with the orcs, and the morale value will drop if you will do a great damage of the orcs in shorter time, and at last the frontier orcs will run back for a shorter time collect more strength? I think this will make this awesome sounding game bit more interesting. What are your opinion about this?

Re: Morale system in Orcs Must Die

Yes, it will be nice to have this in Orcs Must Die, but I think as it will increase the difficulty of this game, therefore it should not be in easier difficulty mode if Morale System is planned to be implemented then they should do so for the harder difficulty settings.

That is really an amazingly interesting idea. As I have seen in different screen shots of Orcs Must Die, Orcs looks like pretty brainless. Think about the Orcs which were in the Lord of the Rings game, they will most likely bump into anything

Yes, you are right they really look pretty stupid and brainless, and if you will notice at them then you can see that they can’t even systematize themselves. However, the idea that you shared is really seems interesting.

Actually they will run in actual, only if you have done a great amount of damage to them in sorter space of time. And as you said that they can’t even systematize themselves, I would like to add here that in Wrhammer game they were able to organize themselves, and they even had the morale. And the orcs in this game are somewhere like similar to Warhammer orcs. I am saying this because both are green colored and if you look at their face then that also look bit similar.

Actually I talked about the organization process of Orcs of Orcs Must Die. If you want then look at their faces from any screenshots they really look stupids. Orcs from Warhammer are much smarter than Orcs Must Die.

Yes, I also think that Warhammer ones are really smarter than the Orcs Must Die, and I think Warcraft ones will actually pawn them all from Orcs Must Die. What you say about this?