Thread: Orcs Must Die will be supported in OS X lion?

Orcs Must Die will be supported in OS X lion?

I saw some videos of Orcs Must Die, and after that I really want to play this game. But, as my computer runs on OS X Lion, therefore I want to ask that will I be able to play this game on OS X Lion also. Till now I saw that everywhere is mentioned of windows version of this game. I hope this will be available for OS X Lion users also. Is there anyone who has a confirm information about Orcs Must Die will be supported in OS X Lion or not? Please, reply.

Re: Orcs Must Die will be supported in OS X lion?

As far now, there is no news for OS X Lion version of this game and only PC’s and console versions of Orcs Must Die game has been announced. I don’t think it will be available for OS X Lion.

First of all Mac is also a PC. However, even if this game is not available for Mac then also you don’t have to worry a lot. If you really want to play this game then you can normally use Mac converter to play kind of windows games. I hope this will help you.

Yes, and if you are running your PC on OS X Lion and the Mac convertor won’t work for you then you can do another thing that you can dual boot your Mac to run Windows also on the same pc. And then when you will require running windows game then just boot to windows else keep running your pc on OS X Lion. I think this is a perfect solution for you.

My brother already does the same thing to play Call of Duty on my PC, but I don’t want to dual boot my PC as normally I work on OS X Lion only and I will really get irritated if I will have to switch again and again between Windows and OS X Lion.

Here I am also wishing for an OS X Lion version of Orcs Must Die. If they will release the OS X version of this game then I will surely buy it. Actually I have boot camp software on my PC, and I have bought games that worth around $600, as I believed that it will worth to boot over, but now I don’t ever want to do that. So, now I will never buy a game by thinking that I can use it using boot camp. So, I hope there will be a OX X version of this game also as soon as possible.

Though there are many people like you who wants to play this game on OX X Lion, but probably the developers don’t have knowledge about this and that’s why they are not thinking about the releasing an OX X version of Orcs Must Die game.

As for the moment the developers of Orcs Must Die are not planning to develop a Mac version of Orcs Must Die. Actually they have been requested to release the Mac version of this game also by many people, and therefore now they are looking at how feasible will it be to release a Mac version of Orcs Must Die. If releasing a Mac version of this game will be feasible enough for them then they will release the Mac version of Orcs Must Die for sure.

bargle Guest

Exclamation Re: Orcs Must Die will be supported in OS X lion?

An official representative of Robot Entertainment, creators of Orcs Must Die,posted on the Robot Entertainment boards on Oct. 10, 2011 the following:

Currently, there are no plans to release a Mac port of Orcs Must Die!