Thread: A question about Reply mode and Orcs Stats in “Orcs Must Die”

A question about Reply mode and Orcs Stats in “Orcs Must Die”

I have seen several videos and reviews about Orcs Must Die, and based on that I can say this is a game that I must play. But, before buying this game I want to ask that this game will have replay mode or not? And if yes then will we able to navigate the camera anywhere along the map or can we change the view to third person view? Will more armored disparities of the similar orc type enclose higher defense/hp? I hope answers of both the question will be yes. And if it will be so then I would have to say that it is my dream tower defense game.

Re: A question about Reply mode and Orcs Stats in “Orcs Must Die”

Yes, replay mode will definitely add an advantage in this game and along with that I think it will be even nicer if ‘Orcs Must Die’ game will have Stats and Leader boards.

As far as I know, Orcs Must Die doesn’t have any Replay mode sort of thing included. I was also hoping it to have as it will increase the time of gameplay, but sadly there is no replay mode in this game.

Yes, there is not any reply mode in Orcs Must Die. I think, I replay mode will be nice, as a feature like, but it really requires lots of work to implement this and then it will increase the cost of making of the game. And as you asked that an orc with more armored variations will have greater hit points, I will say that it is sort of like this only. There are dissimilarities in creatures which include stuffs similar to more armor, and actually they are more complicated to interweave with.

You said that there are dissimilarities in creatures which will have a lot of armors, then I will have to say that it is really a cool game, as I thought. I think it is really awesome to have many units along with large numbers of armor differences, while we are far enough in the game.

I was really wishing that this game should have a replay mode, however I hope they will add this feature in the future add-ons or patches. I required the replay mode so that I can show it to my friends also. However, in other ways also this game is really awesome. So, this will not stop me buying this game.

I recently have seen somewhere that the developers were saying that they are not developing anything for replay mode in Orcs Must Die. But if you really want some replays of your game so you can show it to your friends then I will suggest you to just download Frapps and then use it to record your gameplays and then upload it to YouTube or whatever you want to do with it. I hope it helps you in some way to make great replays.

Thanks for suggesting that that was really a great idea. I just downloaded the Frapps and it is really a great app we can record any gameplay using this app.