Thread: Will there be an Endless Mode in Orcs Must Die?

Will there be an Endless Mode in Orcs Must Die?

Do any of you have any idea about Orcs Must Die game is going to have Endless Mode or not? I hope there should be an endless mode, where we get to know, how many waves we can face. According to what I think, actually an Endless Mode should be every wave/tower defense game. Also I was hoping that we will be able to switch out different traps by going into our spell book on the “Go Breaks”. Is there anyone who have any exact idea about these things will be or not in Orcs MUST Die game? Please, reply.

Re: Will there be an Endless Mode in Orcs Must Die?

Don’t expect to see any endless mode in Orcs Must Die game. It has just a lame star system that you see in every other tower defense game. It doesn’t have even Multiplayer also. The developers have just stolen the awesome conception for this game from TE and just have made it bit expensive but you will not find anything new this game.

I was really hoping that at least this game will have an Endless Mode in it. This game looks really awesome and I really want to have this game, but if it will have an Endless Mode.

I am pretty sure about that Orcs Must Die will not have any Endless Mode, then also this game looks good for its replay value and this is really a plus point of this game, I think so. I am also waiting to have this game, but don’t have any idea about the release date of this game. I hope it will get released very soon.

Though there is not an endless mode in this game, then also I have to say that this game is going to be very interesting. Actually Orcs Must Die will have primary campaign of seven to eight hours and it will unlock the “Nightmare” campaign mode, which will be really very difficult. In this campaign mode all the breaks will be gone, you will see the enemies running even faster, and after little time you will encounter much more difficult enemies in this game. It will considerably increase the time of gameplay. Depending on the performance, you will get one to five skulls from each level. You can get five skulls if you will complete the level within the par time and along with that won’t let any enemies into rift. You will get lesser skulls if you will take more time to complete the level and if you let enemies into rift.

Yes, instead of having Endless Mode, Orcs Must Die will have “Nightmare” Mode. Though you will be able to beat some levels very easily but it will be really difficult to get 5 skulls from a level. If you have got less than 5 skulls then you will likely be going back and the try to get perfect 5 skulls by playing them again. And, you can utilize the skulls to unlock the relentless upgrades to your traps, in between the levels. Hence, it will be better if you have earned more skulls from the levels.

Yes, this is how it will work. And if you want to upgrade all of your traps then you will require to have five skulls from entire “Nightmare” and War Mage” campaigns. Hence, you will not feel any kind of deficiency of gameplay in Orcs Must Die. So, I don’t think that not having Endless Mode will make any difference in the fun element of this game.

This Nightmare Campaign mode really sounds awesome. I think this concept will make it more interesting and I will spend some good time with this game as I really like running and gunning.

Actually, in my case, I really dislike this skull system, in place of that they should have included any other thing, something like a point system. I think point system will definitely work better than the Skull system.

However, I think that would be really awesome if this game has an Endless Mode, and it is really pretty stupidest not to put Endless Mode in this game. I think the developers are really lazy as they have stolen the entire game concept from Trendy, and they have neither included multiplayer mode neither have putted the Endless Mode which was really required.