Thread: ‘Payday: The Heist’ is the Steams tasteless game

‘Payday: The Heist’ is the Steams tasteless game

I have seen the demos and the images for the game known as ‘Payday: The Heist’, I think that this is the tasteless game released by the Steam since there are nothing that much of interesting thing I have seen in this game. So is I’m right because I want to purchased that game but confused to get it because of its demo. So if you people have the information then please let me know about the game.

Re: ‘Payday: The Heist’ is the Steams tasteless game

No there are nothing that much of violence in this game that make it tasteless, according to my experience I have seen that this game is really much more interesting to play. All that I can say the game is for the fun and I have seen lots of fun in this game so there is no such issue that make the game worst released from the Steam.

Why the people are thinking that the game are violence and there is the demerits about the game for being the violence scenes and all that, this is the game which we have to play and enjoy playing it, and if we talk about the violence then there are about 89% of the total game released from various company are full of the violence only, there are mostly all the game where we have to make the use of the weapons and have to kill the bots and the enemy. But this game is k=little bit different as compare to other game in the markets.

All I have seen that this is completely the copy of the left 4 dead. And also it seems that they both are using the same engine (source). The only difference is that between this one and the ‘left 4 dead’ is only of the criminals, police are replaced by survivors & zombies. However I have seen that this game is perfect and good to play.

I have not seen any of the failure or any of the issue in this game. I really enjoy this game very much for playing and according to my suggestion this is the best game for my choice. So if you are planning to get this game then you can get this and don’t think about the wastage of time or money, since this game is good.

There is nothing wrong with this game. All you have to need that a good configuration a good system and the good sound system so that you can enjoy the game completely for playing. And nothing more than that is require for any of the game.

According to me none of the game is responsible for the violence; the game is made for entertainment only the people are responsible for the violence. And the thinking of the people is responsible for this kind of issue. Thinking of the people makes the difference. So I suggest only one thing that don’t think about the game this is the best game I think and there is no demerits for purchasing this game.

I think there is the violence show in this game, that the characters are wearing the masks and lotting the thing from the locality and harassing the people and creating the violence around the city. And also they have used the unnecessary weapons among the common people. So I don’t think that you should get this kind of the game.