Thread: Skull system in Orcs Must Die

Skull system in Orcs Must Die

Please do not use the skull system. Instead of using rather than a point or a currency system. This system has no long-term capacity skull with it. It is also the reason why you cannot put in a continuous mode, how did it go? This system leaves no room for improvements, and maxes out at any number of levels that are 10 times. So it's a finite number of skulls to spend on improvements to the trap, and I think the weapon upgrades. But what about the purchase of new weapons? Or the opening of new tricks? Or even unlock new costumes and characters to play as? This system leaves no room for kids to add new things and a way for us to unlock it. If you just be, buy it and have it. And we have enough of that all over the web.

Re: Skull system in Orcs Must Die

First, it has not even played up till now. It's a little early for you to be making general judgments regarding any of the systems in the game. The skull system, if you max, you will get every upgrade of the trap in the game. You do not necessitate more skulls (yet) because there is no catch to spend more updates. If we add things like new traps and weapons, then we will find ways to ensure that you can update.

If we were to add more game modes, such as an endless mode, then we have a talented team of game designers that I could figure out how things work there, like the way it has (you may not use the system head simply because it is a separate mode of the campaign in its entirety). Second, we have, besides the skull system (which, frankly, is a type of currency system) a system of currency in the level of the traps and updates Weaver, and we have a points system for each level contributes to the condition of council leader. You're too worried about this for a game that has not come yet. If we extend the game, we'll find ways to deal with problems that may or may not arise. That's our job, really.

I like the sound of this, mostly because it says that you possibly putting in new traps and weapons, and as well say that you may be placing in an Endless mode in the future.

Honestly, we're not taking anything off the table for consideration. That does not mean we're going to do everything, but it means that we will listen to ideas and consider what is possible given our resources. We're always open to suggestions, but that means you have to be open to all suggestions have not come true.

It's always good to hear the developers are going to continue supporting their games, like Rockstar and Bioware with constant DLC, I'm glad you are thinking of doing this with OME! This may be one of those games that I cannot. In a completely different note, I wondered if the skulls that you upgrade to the weapons of war mages and spells too. I also wondered if you could tell me how many improvements there are for each individual trap.

I need to know this too, one reason he was conscious regarding that system, but six has certain us that have it below control and I trust him. Anyway, do the spells and traps have a last update which turns into a version of an excess of the original? As the Wall arrow marketed by a saw blade on the wall for the last update. View Blade fires his first head height than normal, and after a second if the objective is then fired one at waist height, and final, at the height of the calf. Although this could also have drawbacks like maybe the kids would crocodile short enough to run in the first, and could even jump over the other two.

Each machine has an update. If 5-skull all the "Wizard War" campaigns and "Nightmare", taking skulls enough to buy the update for each trap. The way that improvements in work are as follows: You pay the amount required to update their skulls Spike trap poisonous spikes. Then every time you play the trap, is the updated version. Their bills now making initial damage, but the poison adds a DOT for the orcs, too.

Upgrades are available for the Wizard War, spells, traps, guardians, and weapons. All this is available through a series of "weaving". The weavers are magical helpers are available to enhance your favorite style of play depending on each level. Weaver is selected when you enter the level and you can spend money to advance to specific "tech-trees", which will improve the way you want to play at that level. For example, you can buy upgrades that will make your speedy recovery traps or earn more money per kill. If you play with a bunch of thugs, you can go down a path that will allow you to buy weapon upgrades and healing for paladins, or rangers. There are more options but I do not want to give too much information.

Well I just am not getting it. For the original Orcs Must Die (NOT Orcs Must Die 2) no matter how many times I replay a level once I've earned a 5 I don't get any more skulls. Is that the way the 360 version was made? Because if it is I quit, I will never be able to accomplish anything without at least being able to earn more skulls, which if it is as you say is just a currency I should just be able to just replay the levels to get more skulls. I haven't gotten far enough in the game to unlock the weavers but like I said I just am not getting how we are suppose to get more skulls if there is a "cap".