Thread: Role of acceleration in NBA 2k12

Role of acceleration in NBA 2k12

I think that in this game a lot of focus should be spend on how much they are utilizing the speed. I have seen I the game a lot of players are busy running here and there in the game which should not happen at all. see what I think is that if the people put there due focus on gaining speed. Then it would be a whole new thing for the game, that’s what I feel here. Not only speed in fact I think acceleration plays a good role in the game and would do well for the game that’s what I think here.

Re: Role of acceleration in NBA 2k12

Yes I am very much happy that you have get started with the topic. So I am very much happy about it. now what I am saying is that I have seen a lot of times In the game where a player has a lot of explosion or speed I the first step but he fails to match the same energy In the second step which leads to the slow throw in the basket. Had he planned the moves on those first move itself. Then it would be a good thing for sure. so that’s what I want to make you all notify about the same. I think the topic that you have made here is worth a watch and discussion over here. That’s what I feel here.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    Yes I am very much happy that you have get started with the topic. So I am very much happy about it. now what I am saying is that I have seen a lot of times In the game where a player has a lot of explosion or speed I the first step but he fails to match the same energy In the second step which leads to the slow throw in the basket. Had he planned the moves on those first move itself. Then it would be a good thing for sure. so that’s what I want to make you all notify about the same. I think the topic that you have made here is worth a watch and discussion over here. That’s what I feel here.
    Even I do agree with the same over here, that’s absolutely correct. Players should focus on some pushing stuff otherwise the middle players would be left pushing the rock like a point guard. That is a entirely sad situation for sure, so that’s what I am saying here.

Speed burst should be there in the game that’s what I feel. I think they would actually allow you to change the speeds and accordingly modify the game as well. So the developers I think should work on the same and I am sure that there would be the necessary differences that can be seen I nthe game that’s what I feel.

See all I can say is that it all depends on which player you are making it move. That’s what you should be checking out for sure. See first and the foremost you be checking it with the players abilities if they are having the necessary character of handling that speed and also controlling that. I think that is one thing they should check out for sure. if a player is not having that ability then it is quite simple that they will not be getting that speed at all. that’s for sure. so I think the developers should think about the same before making any changes In the game. so that’s what the actual plan is and should be.

I completely support your idea, I would like to see some more speed caps and height caps as well. That’s what I think here. Yes a good idea shown out here. That’s what I think here.

I would say that there should be a fair amount of competition on both the sides that’s what I think. See what I am saying is that the defenders should also be given the same strategy of defending the blocks as well. So a equal amount of competition should be there among all of them it will only contribute well for the game.

Acceleration is there in the new format of the game and that’s the latest thing I know from some of my friends who have played the game. The last I got to know is that acceleration has been approved and this is the best part of the game.