Thread: Which weapon will you use to kill in Orcs Must Die?

Which weapon will you use to kill in Orcs Must Die?

Hello friends, I want to ask that if you could have a weapon to kill all those Orcs which one would be yours, as I was think about it and want to know what will be your weapon to kill and also how you will you do it, if I have to select then I would a Bow with arrows with magic or poison to kill the Orcs. So what you think about it and also if you have some of the other method to do it and also you will be get it. So you can share and also let me know what it is and also some other ways. So let me know and discuss about it. Thank you for the discussion.

Re: Which weapon will you use to kill in Orcs Must Die?

How other than a crossbow with the magic arrows? for myself, I love to use the Swordstaff to kill all those Orcs and also will play with this weapon and also you can try see it suits you or not..

I'm a bigger fan of arc, but yea that six! It is niece. I wish I could cut some Orcs with a two-handed sword brig. Co-op If I want a day of playing with developer’s please: DY another thing I like about this is not like other tower defense in this game have a lot of things to do

I would like to see something more creative. I love the idea, chainsaws; leaf infused with magic, but Dang ... Also ... generic in my opinion. Allowing supplementary "chain attacks" if I were you (Of course, this means that this is only my opinion) that shows that something like Tekken Z, Dragon Ball game or hack-and-slash on the common goal of top level players is to get the greatest evil - combo possible. Except that one step further ... Blizzard Orcs slowdown. I think you might get the answer or the thinking of the mine and also you are able to kill all the Orcs and others in the game and also you will be able to complete the game. If you want more information then you need to go on to the internet and you will be able to get information and also you will come to know about the weapons which are been used to kill and also which is the best weapons to use to kill.

Would not be a chainsaw, some fantasy, which acts as a chain saw. Manna runs out like a madman, however, so it should only be used in the hit and run or despair. You can only kill like 3 or 4 until it is completely out of manna.

When I learned of the Orcs to die would combos, I was thinking as normal combos X2! X3! X4! You’re unstoppable! X5! It’s crazy! X6 Hacker! X7 etc, but when it comes to combos like that, now that sounds like fun! Wow. Snow storm slows them now, the use of fire + stone or something to melt fat and get statueized then you can press and are shot downward in his sling slings through the room alternation his hammer them Lava hits.

Obviously, to add insult to the life and unfortunate, that would be one of their skulls or a giant hatchet and not Oh, yes. I also love the idea of these chain attacks undoubtedly impressive add an edge to the game!

There are plenty of chain kills available in the game already. The best I've seen at PAX was a person who puts a wall of fire down on a spring trap. It captured an Orc in the fire, threw the trap your body burns in the air towards a wall and then was caught in a trap from the wall sheet and cut into small pieces tons.

I think another spell would be good, maybe the boots of the Earth (to match the other spells, wind belt, etc.) the primary fire could hit a rock down the Orcs as if they were bowling pins: D secondary would be a small earthquake would affect about Orcs and make them stumble / fall. That's what my mind came up with crazy. I think you will be able to get some more information about it and I think you need go on the internet and you will be able to get the information about the game, so you need to go on to the internet and get it searched for you and also you can play a better game also.

There is a fire armband that lets you set some things in the fire. And there are upgrades for your crossbow or archery to shoot flaming arrows. All the fiery darts of everything they touch into the fire.