Thread: Orcs Must Die game will get screwed with DLC

Orcs Must Die game will get screwed with DLC

Hello friends, I do not want to buy a $ 15 game and a few months later be released DLC, and DLC release week you can get the game $ 5 DLC+. No, I'm willing to support the game and then screwed that way, so hopefully someone from the development team to clarify things. So please tell me and also if you are something else to say then you can share with me. Thank you.

Re: Orcs Must Die game will get screwed with DLC

DLC is something commentators in the game today, there is nothing wrong with that. DLC is usually somewhat that adds to the game, not the lesson of the superiority or value of the original. If you do not wish for to purchase a game and then having to buy more DLC, wait a practical amount of DLC has come out and then buy the complete package. As with the border areas, Magic, The Maw, and Might & Magic: Clash of heroes, King Arther, Defence of the network, etc. That said, there was an article about that E3 was not all be mentioned DLC plans or multiplayer. The multiplayer aspect has not been confirmed, so yes. Just keep an eye out. Cannot seem to find more, however. Anyway, looks like another game that will get.

We love the thought of increasing the game via DLC, but right now we have nothing to make known on DLC. So you can think to play the game and also you will be able to play the game.

This is my game, go to Dungeon advocates for some reason decided to launch its PC version so that a year? Taking preorders for months and months and nothing. This game is about 100 times better and I will gladly pay for downloadable content. Sorry, guys do not like DLC, but I do not mind paying for a good game and additional content good. Sanctum DLC I do not care (though I admit I have not bought - wait for it to bundle all the DLC for the first time without the game that I have). Developers need food just like you or me. The players, maybe one day you decide that customers do not deserve their salary and start complaining about everything that should be given to them for free. That will suck, huh? He could not afford the luxury of their games. Developers are a little on our part - that make the crack (games) that want to smoke (the game). Bring it on Orcs - my wallet has been waiting for this game and DLC every one can pull me.

DLC is fine, but the way it was carried out in the dirt 3 is bad, banners to purchase additional levels and cars all through the game, makes you believe that was cut to sell things that be supposed to have been in the game, and then to finish off one of the DLC is paid only the same level of Dirt 2. Please, I have no problem downloading content as long as you get the original game and the DLC is added extras.

The problem is that the Sanctuary DLC+ is not worth $ 15 and bought a pack of two for me and my friend to support developers. Not only that, but announcing the game to my other friends and I made the purchase, it is nevertheless a good game, but lacks content. TD games with 4 maps are not worth $ 15, promised free updates for free until the game is actually worth $ 15. I had high expectations and confidence to developers, but ended in disappointment. Sole Survivor is a game gladly pay up to DLC, the amount of content it offers is crazy, the game has a lot of ways, tons of towers, lots of maps, great music and most important game very funny and you know what? it costs $ 10 and even less if you buy a package of 4, and when it goes on the supply of its $ 15 for a pack of 4, so developers would not support the SS instead of supporting Sanctum. OMD! Seems a much better game that the shrine and it seems I'm paying to be a beta tester, I do not mind DLC reasonable price for a very good game, and might even buy the DLC. At least the developers are being honest that the game will probably have DLC, I'll just wait and see how it goes.

II have thumbs down difficulty with the DLC if developed after the release of the game, are inexpensive and are a nice extra, not four skins useless.

Seems pretty simple to me. The value of a game is usually directly proportional to the amount of time they spend playing. (You can argue about quality vs. quantity if desired, but overall the games play improved again.) I have to pay for expansions and sequels, so I actually do not see what the problem with the payment of DLC. New content is not a patch and must be paid. Anything else is the generosity of the developers. (The first day of DLC is completely different discussion.) If you disagree with DLC payment, do not buy it. It doesn't have to make the core of the game worse. Developers have additional free stuff to Sanctum in view of the fact that launch and have pledged to add more. Exactly how you have screwed by wanting to win enough money to live? Orcs must die! may not have DLC plans at the moment, but if the game does well, for my part, I hope you will consider some DLC at a reasonable price that expands the game.

I like DLC. Since we are adding new content to games I like. But they have to be in a good quality / price. If you want more information about it then you can search on the internet and also you will be able to get appropriate answer also.