Thread: Personal Opinion about the Orcs Must Die game

Personal Opinion about the Orcs Must Die game

Hello friends, I want to know what yours opinion about the Orcs Must Die game, as I have played this game on the Stream and I really love this game, but I want to know opinion of the other user who might have played the game. So please tell me what does you feel as you play the game and also tell me that is different from the others strategy games or not. I just want to know the opinion about the people so that I can know what the people about the game and what I think about it. So please let me know about your opinion. Thank you.

Re: Personal Opinion about the Orcs Must Die game

Never heard of it before, just realized a window "Updating Steam" to close TF2, with a complement of this. Checked the website of the store and I was rather stunned to see a demo (in a positive way, obviously). Its great fun and cheap.

Looks like fun. Good graphics, cartoons. I will be late or early. One thing missing from the show, however, was any real problem, which in turn does not really give any room or need for a serious strategic thinking. While putting things in their way and shoot at them, you're fine. I am sure that the energy levels require a bit more the brain as more difficult, but it would have been nice to get a small sample in the demo. For example, let's get to creep to take specific routes, which is so important for the strategy in the Sanctuary for example, and Defense Grid.

I have to agree to this game, not expecting much from the demo, but left me for a $ 15! Large torches esque graphics, fun gameplay and good ideas. Added to your list and going to buy before a sale (which is a great thing comes from a tight as I

Note that the demo only the first three levels of play. It is much more an introduction to the game. In later levels introduce several doors, multiple pathways, flying enemies to take completely independent ways and come in the windows, etc. Some even have multiple levels and enemies divisions separate. Once the barrier is gained, the route you suggest is possible and can use the barricades to corral the orcs in several directions.

Sounds good! Yes, I have it was the first three levels. I just lost the sense of making decisions truly strategic / tactical in the course of the three, so hopefully the need arises rapidly after

I hope many are added such as the Armor / weapons / new tricks and traps, etc. well It's really a fun game. I cannot wait for the launch of the game. He bought it immediately after the demo played is something that almost never does. So waiting for the full launch of the full game and get a hand on it and also can play the game and also want to play on the stream with the friends.

I think the above user comments and all the discussion which is been done is might be enough and also you will be able to get the idea of the game, so for more you can search on the Google.