Thread: How to Change controls of Orcs Must Die Game

How to Change controls of Orcs Must Die Game

Hello friends, I have played the demo of the game, excellent! Have seventh in the standings for the third map is likely to buy it at some point if I ever find myself not playing after dark souls will receive tomorrow. Question, however, is there any way to change the key is attached to the control system? I am a client of ESDF (have been for over a decade) and really do not like using WASD. I looked for a configuration file to edit but could not find one. Do I get to it? Thank you for the help you will provide to me.

Re: How to Change controls of Orcs Must Die Game

Unfortunately, my friends there are no method to change the control of the game. The keys cannot change the way they are assigned by default.

Frankly, that's just lazy programming. I find it very disappointing, especially considering the high quality of the game otherwise. Luckily Grebind, SharpKeys and other key remappers. You can search on the internet and also you will be able to get the controls of the game on the internet and also you will be get some of the links to crack the controls and also you will be able to change the controls of the game, so you better check on the internet and also you will be able to do it, so better check it.

Robot does not change if we will not be able to play the game. Change the Windows settings or Grebind keyboard does not work! Add an option for God's sake ****ing. Oh well sensitive option is not saved after exiting the game.

Is this going to be true in the final version of the game as well or just the demo ... I really hate WASD, and really need to reassign the controls ... this reality should be the encoding 101 and lasts anything.... I loved the demo and pre-reserved already, but not being able to reassign really suck ... please see this ... even if it is a future patch ... I cannot believe that at the present time, this is not the norm in PC gaming community...

I could not agree more. Frankly, it cannot be bothered to include a feature as fundamental as key mapping - which is especially important for those of us who are not skilled - then it cannot be bothered to buy their game. There are plenty of other indie studios around crying for my money

Well my It's not a solid program to use it but you can try it. Create it up, kind in an easy script, save it, and click RUN. So at what time you're done in concert about it, click on the STOP. I have the list to do and you just go through the script which I have used. You can just copy/paste this into the Glove PIE. So the change which I have and the script is as follow:
    • W = Up
    • A = Left
    • S = Down
    • D = Right
    • Space = right control
    • E = End

It's actually that easy to do it and get it done for you. You don't even need to install any of the programs. Just unzip it and run it on the computer then you will be able to do it.

Many games with the game engine of the vision of having this problem, because Windows is configured to use French Canadian on my machine, maintaining a QWERTY keyboard layout, this game and additional games of the dream locomotive to insist on use of French AZERTY keyboard layout.

At least give them options for change through this, because as follows ... You will get a lot of complaints at the launch ... is almost unheard of a PC game not being able to remap the keys .... Nobody should be forced to use a single type of configurations, or maybe have a few settings you can choose from... If a configuration, you can easily set for another arrow keys for movement, etc... Console games do this all the time, giving the option of about 3 or 4 different keyboard layout options.... PC gamers are used for mapping all ... I find it hard to believe you cannot do this at all.... Thanks Great game.

You can search on the internet and also you might the changes of the controls and also you will be able to get the controls and also you will be able to the changes for the game and also you will be able to play the game.