Thread: Best Cover for NBA 2K12

Best Cover for NBA 2K12

I have liked to know more about the game NBA 2K12 cover, since I have heard about the Cover for these games however; I want to know about the official cover for this game and also the cover you people like to keep for this game. Since even I am also confused about this topic for this game. So if you people have any of the idea regarding this game then please give your suggestion. Your idea will be appreciated.

Re: Best Cover for NBA 2K12

According to my information I know that there are the three different covers that the NBA 2K12 provide at starting these cover include Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, and Michael Jordan. And these three are the best cover I have seen for this game. there are some of the changes have seen for these cover that means that, the Magic Johnson have yellow dress up, and the Larry Bird is seen with the red color dress up which is very much attractive, and finally the Michael Jordan is seen with the green color dress up.

There are three legends which have selected to be the cover for this game, all I have seen that they are the best for the cover but there is also so many of the legends also available but they have not keep those legend player in the option also, so there is the changes for this topic and there should they have to give more option for the selection of the cover page for this NBA 2K12. For example Kareem Abdul-Jabbar would have to replace Magic personally because he is also one of the best players at his time. But if the selection is to be made from this three official cover then I vote to the Larry Bird cover.

This time I wish to choose the Magic johnson cover because Michael Jordan was already there for the NBA 2K11. But as per my idea I wants to keep all the collection from all the Three, this is the best that if you have all the three covers in your collection so if any one ask you about the collection then you can say that you have all of them.

I want to keep the Larry Bird because of its attractive looks, because as compare to the other cover this is the best according to me. If I have to make the selection then I will select the Larry Bird because it is very cool and attractive.

My votes are for the Magic Johnson Cover, but my friends select the Larry Bird. If you want to get the selection then there is the confusion ever, so why the game production bring these three option in once so that there is no confusion generate among the fans for the legends player. And also they enjoy getting that one for their use.

According to the sports artist Adam Larson the three players Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird. Since them all three will receive their own cover. But according to the Jason Argent (2K Sports vice president of marketing) there will be no changes will be taken for this topic. But I wish to get the Larry Bird for the selection among the list, since it is the best player at past.

This is the best way to sell the game by including the three legends special cover for this game. Since the fan for these player will defiantly purchased for their choice and also there are to conflicts because of the selection for the player since all the Three are the best for the choice and no player in the present will have that right to get these posts for the Game Cover. But if there is the choice among the current players then I would suggest for the Dirk Nowitzki since he was the champion and future hall-of-famer.

They have allowed the selection for the three players because 2K Sports hopes that many fans will reserve a copy to ensure they pick up the one with their favorite player. Since I have found that they are decided to do something big and unique and want to update the traditional looks for the cover for NBA 2K12.

There are the possibilities for the cover is of the legendary players that have created the history in these games. so there are the lots of player that are suitable for this but the game marketing have selected the three legendary which include Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, and Michael Jordan they have selected for the Game Cover. Since there I have seen that they are going to do something bigger than the last release.