Thread: Where I can find hop step key in NBA 2K12.

Where I can find hop step key in NBA 2K12.

More often than not within ps3 2k11 the triangle button is hop step however within nba 2k12 the button turn out to be post up and I don’t know how to make use of the hop step did they terminate it or what. How to make use of hot step? Please clear my all this doubts. I try to find about it on many other site but still I did not find any information about it? So please show me some way to perform this. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Where I can find hop step key in NBA 2K12.

They cancelled it. They immediately required cutting it down commencing 7ft to 2ft and not throughout people. At the moment it appears you have to perform it as a running hop/step layup however let go earlier than they take shot. It’s a Stupid concept, changing belongings that presently desirable to be toned down.

It was abused as it was such a huge hop and you would approximately go through people. It presently desirable to be toned down. It desirable to turn out to be a "chop step". As it is at the moment, if I catch the ball close to the rim, I can’t perform a shimmy, after that hop step. The whole thing is this up and below sh!+.

I think it's a good idea to jump over the player on their own rather than the person by pressing the triangle button to make use of that for the reason that the abuse of people online and how easy it is to write when I'm there guarding him . It was far from a cheese, which knew when to wait and just needed to play L trigger D and time of your block. Only when used to jump to the paint and beyond the control of the ball dunker pogo jump cut in 3-point line.

Evacuation of the Hop Step catch (Triangle for PS3) and transforming it into the Post Up wasn't an exceptional plan. Now, to do a 'Hop Back Jumper', you need to utilize the sticks and assuming that you utilize the sticks you're constrained to do a Fadeaway and assuming that you make a point not to utilize the stick, and utilize the catch, it will consequence in a PUMP FAKE. The moves were Triangle + L3 at a distance from the crate and Deron Williams could go into a stride back move. Then again you had the choice to either pump fake (to draw a foul) or shoot the ball. This move made astounding space. Anyhow now, we are stayed with the activity-driven Step Back Jumper and Hop Back that you cannot pump fake it needs to be a jumper.

That y/triange stepback shift was that in addition impractical and a modest in excess of powered it had to be in use out. And the reason you would acquire as a result much space was for the reason that from time to time you would teleport back similar to 10 feet. It’s akin to he is able to moreover pump fake or construct the shot. I would like to control my individual pump fake. I presently would like him to step back, that’s all.

I'm going to be truthful. The precedent two 2Ks, I scalded people online through the hop back. Resting on 2k10, through the Nuggets, and 2k11 in the company of Manu Ginobili (more often than not) and the Spurs. Its taking away commencing 2K12 don’t trouble me, however. I didn't mistreatment it resting on 2k10/2k11; however at whatever time I desirable a basket commencing 3, I was appealing confident I possibly will acquire one. Reshape and process your game, and you won't fail to spot the hop back action.