Thread: What are the positive things that should be there in The Darkness 2 game?

What are the positive things that should be there in The Darkness 2 game?

I have recently played this game. I like playing games. I would say that no doubt this good game but there is many things that should be added or modified in-order to make the game perfect. I think there should be changes made to make the game look more interesting. I would like to know that how many of you all have played this game? If you have played this game then what changes or modifications would you want to have in this game. I would like to know the positive things that can be added in the game.

Re: What are the positive things that should be there in The Darkness 2 game?

• I think that the Angelus should definitely be there in the darkness II game.
    • Also it would be good idea if The Angelus be a FINAL BOSS.
    • We should have the ability to use the demonic armor suit that is always in the cover of the darkness II comics.
    • PLEASE DONT MAKE THE CRIPPLED MAN THE LAST BOSS, I think that ANGELUS SHOULD BE THE LAST BOSS for sure.
    • There should be power of the creation of black holes in the darkness II
    • I think there should be some kind of editions that should release with the darkness 2 game.

It would be nice if I get to see the following,
    • Artbook
    • steelbook
    • special features disc

I don’t think that we need to have any changes or any features in this game. I would say that let the developers do whatever they want to do? They have decided something and they have implemented something. I think there are many things according to each and everybody that should be implemented. We cannot enforce the developers to have each and every positive idea. Just let the digital extremes do whatever they want to do.

I think that the character of the Angelus can be adapted to the videogame as this will push the game to the next level. The Angelus is a very basic concept and very great in the darkness universe. Unfortunately I have heard this that the developers have done their job of finalizing and they are just about to release so now I think it is just not worth discussing about this as it won’t be of any use.

I think darkness 2 must have those digital comics which are unlockable. This is something really positive in my view. Also it would be very nice to see Kirk Acevedo back.

I think that the graphics of the game should have been improved and updated. It would be nice if the jenny theme is not used till the end until we meet jenny. Also the start should be like the police are chasing us in the tunnels. And if we are chasing them thing is there then it would be interesting.