Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012: are Demo 2 and Full game are same?

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012: are Demo 2 and Full game are same?

I am sure that you all will get my question when you read the title only. It means that I have not seen any of the changes between the demo 2 and the full game, and here in this cause I hope that a patch will FIX the goalies in this. they will also fix the both their inability and total lack of variation in animations. But except this thing also still I love to play this game so much.

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012: are Demo 2 and Full game are same?

Here, I also like to say something related with this game and the problem is that after watching the demo 2, I don’t like the commentary, also I think that there is need for the changing the commentary. I am telling this thing because this was the worst commentary I have ever heard.

I have played this game bit more now and here I want to say the following are things that can be done in the game:
    • In the game, Keepers need improving
    • And here need for improving the Keeper animations.
    • And while playing the game I see that players are very slow to react, need to improve them.
    • And too many goals from crosses

Above are needed to fix in the game according to me.

Yesterday while playing the game I watch that Re AI kicking the ball out for no reason. And also I see that for no reason and also for under no pressure, AI just kept smashing ball out for throw ins. I love to play this game, after seeing this all things I can say that this game is not so quite good enough.

Here, I also noticed that A.I kicking the ball out happens in PES2011. And while playing the game I can see that this is happening so many times in the game, and which cause me to angry so much.

I would like to say to all of you that I have played the demo 2 game but here I don’t know that what to sy about this game. But here I think that TBH intermediate level is too easy and the next level to it is very difficult to play, as per my experience. But after playing the full version I can say that the game was improved so much. After playing that I can see that Defending seems harder for me personally and but in the opposition, defence a lot the more intelligent.

Here I would like to know the reason for releasing this game after the release omn the US\Europe and then on the UK? At tthat time only I can see that there are so many of the players whichc are wanting to play the game FIFA as they have nothing else, but at that time that was not released on the UK. But att hat time PES 2012 is released and after watching about this game I came to know that in the ost of the country, users have already bought FIFA. So here please tell me the reason that why In the US\Europe it get release first nand after that late release on the UK?

Here, I would like to know the marketing reason for releasing that game the US\Europe in the UK, if anyone have the proper reason of that then please reply me back on the same forums. I am asking this hings because I thin k that this doesn’t make ny type of the sence that releasing the game after two weeks of releasing the gam3in the US\Europe.