Thread: Need to care while editing players in NBA 2K12

Need to care while editing players in NBA 2K12

Be careful editing of some players. Similar to last year, some players dunk and put the packets are restricted and will be removed in anticipation of you change your score. In addition, if you change Scottie Pippen, once you unlock him, his mate package will be removed, and the only way to reassign is to change the position of PF.

Re: Need to care while editing players in NBA 2K12

This presently keeps getting worse for those who like on the way to customize and improve your game. It's approximately to the point that I am not significance receiving in the company of this game. My "NBA 2K" feelings are a Russian at the moment. The next I feel like putting a 2K11. I guess this will happen once it actually is officially released. I get like this every year. But my lack of time and the off is much more these days that it is hardly worth spending much time editing the game to my liking?

Re: Need to care while editing players in NBA 2K12

This occurs when you edit anything. The guards to gain access to all the "protective mat games" must have a score of 85. 65 for big men. And I understand the restrictions on the player. However, for the release of "our own" list, we should be able to make changes as they come. They patch. 2k10 or 9 had the same problem and the first patch that was no problem. Someone has to report.