Thread: Cannot find the code for Kings and Warriors in NBA 2K12 game

Cannot find the code for Kings and Warriors in NBA 2K12 game

I did a full payment for the copy of this game and I got a call from them dealers saying that they are ready with the copy and I went and got it. Now after getting started with the pack I saw that I could not find the code that can be used to get the Kings and Warriors pack for the game. so that’s the biggest disappointment for me in the game. now I want that code for the game and hence I would like to know how will I be able to get that code for the game, can you all please brief me something on that. I want that code I hope the publishers of this game are listening to this because this is something that I very important and I want it to be heard.

Re: Cannot find the code for Kings and Warriors in NBA 2K12 game

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    I did a full payment for the copy of this game and I got a call from them dealers saying that they are ready with the copy and I went and got it. Now after getting started with the pack I saw that I could not find the code that can be used to get the Kings and Warriors pack for the game. so that’s the biggest disappointment for me in the game. now I want that code for the game and hence I would like to know how will I be able to get that code for the game, can you all please brief me something on that. I want that code I hope the publishers of this game are listening to this because this is something that I very important and I want it to be heard.
    Ok from the whole big story that you have mentioned you did not say anything from where had you got the game. well if the source is not the trusted one then you are at the risk of loosijng the game so do not be under that influence. Listen to me for what I am saying here. get the game from a dependant source and you will not face problems like the one that you are facing now, so hoe you do understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

sad Re: Cannot find the code for Kings and Warriors in NBA 2K12 game

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    Ok from the whole big story that you have mentioned you did not say anything from where had you got the game. well if the source is not the trusted one then you are at the risk of loosijng the game so do not be under that influence. Listen to me for what I am saying here. get the game from a dependant source and you will not face problems like the one that you are facing now, so hoe you do understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.
    I don’t remember the name of the dealer from where I had got the game I will have to recollect the name for the same. I will surely let you know about it. I don’t understand what if I get the gane from a normal dealer why cant I get the guarantee of the genuineness of the game, that’s what I am nnot understanding at al l, anyways what do you all have to say about the same. can you all please brief me something on the same that will be better to hear it from you all guys.

See if that code is missing then you must talk with the dealer from where you had got the game. the person available there would be the right person to give you information about the same, so that’s what you would be going to do. I hope that’s clear for you.

You know what websites like amazon and gamestop are known for their genuineness and also they would provide a one stop solution for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all do understand what I want to say here. there will be no complains of unlocking several stages of the game or not getting the codes for the particular stage at all, you can get the genuine copies of the game from there only. So that’s what you should be doing here and hence that’s the necessary suggestion that I would like to give you all, that’s it from my side for you all. Hope so the suggestion was enough for you to realize your mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    You know what websites like amazon and gamestop are known for their genuineness and also they would provide a one stop solution for sure, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you all do understand what I want to say here. there will be no complains of unlocking several stages of the game or not getting the codes for the particular stage at all, you can get the genuine copies of the game from there only. So that’s what you should be doing here and hence that’s the necessary suggestion that I would like to give you all, that’s it from my side for you all. Hope so the suggestion was enough for you to realize your mistake.
    Yes the codes can be seen in the very first batch of the game and I am really not understanding why it is not there in the game even one of my friends did not get it. he also got it from Gameon and still he should not find anything on that, so that’s what I am not able to understand at all why isn’t there a code in the game at all. Anyways I think that these issues should get sorted out as soon as possible. As far as I know websites like Amazon do get the codes in the receipts of the game don’t why it is not happening in your case as well.

Dude I will surely help you get out of this fuss. I will see if I am getting separate codes for the game and in case if I am getting it then I will try and send the warriors code for you as well, that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    I don’t remember the name of the dealer from where I had got the game I will have to recollect the name for the same. I will surely let you know about it. I don’t understand what if I get the gane from a normal dealer why cant I get the guarantee of the genuineness of the game, that’s what I am nnot understanding at al l, anyways what do you all have to say about the same. can you all please brief me something on the same that will be better to hear it from you all guys.
    I would advise you to have a check at the receipt of the code if you can find some information there and if you can find it then it is well and good for you only, so that’s what you should be doing over here, check out for the codes in the receipt only and hence that’s what I think would be the ideal thing for you to do and nothing else can be done over here.

Ok I will do that and will let you all know about the same. well I cannot find any kind of codes in the game at all. so that’s why I am looking as if I can find somewhere else from my friends. If I do manage to find it then it that would be a great thing for me. that’s what I want to say here. hope so everything will fell into the right place that’s what I am hoping for.