Thread: How is the PC version of NBA 2K12 game

How is the PC version of NBA 2K12 game

Hello friends, I want to ask that how is the game on the PC? Do it lope the equal for NBA 2k11? Finally are SLI /Crossfire functioning? Well it has bummed me out that I couldn’t use both of the cards in NBA 2k11. Also want to know that is the Replay stutter gone in the game? So can you give me your suggestion and advice which related to the game, I want to know does it will work on the PC or not and also I want to play the game and I eagerly waiting for the game. Thanking you all for the advice or the suggestion which you will give to me.

Re: How is the PC version of NBA 2K12 game

The Game (NBA 2K11) works perfectly in high and Full HD resolution with high med GPU (e.g. HD57xx 150fps), without using SLI / Crossfire for the game and also you will be able to play the game.

I never understood that the agreement about the graphics. When you're actually playing the game and it's 5 on 5, cannot get close enough to see every detail in the faces, tattoos, shoes, etc. At some point you lose the detail of the players. It gives me more game ANYDAY graphics. I guess if you do elaborate repetitions, the detail of the players look better. So I think you might be able to play the game on the PC and you will not getting any sort of the problem with the game. So you can get the game and play the game for you.

These arguments do not make sense, because better graphics in no way impairs the quality of play. So you can have good graphics and game 2K12, or bad graphics and the game 2K12. This is how people talk about how "money will not make you happy." While certainly true, not poverty.

game with amazing graphics. That's how many PC looking 2K11. I do not agree with the previous comment because the great graphics do not improve their experience. It is not just the detail. These reflections, AA, shadows of the shirts.... etc ... when added together, the whole game just looks better. And yes my eyes see it, so I think you will be able to see and also can play the game which you want to have it on the PC.

I think so. "Good graphics, will not buy a good gameplay," but not bad graphics. But some agree with you. After a certain point, excess graphics are just that - too much. No online play them will not make the game any less fun.

I Play 2k and 2k (0) on the Dreamcast, and after 11 years that I downloaded for the first time an NBA game (2K11) for the PC, just to compare it with my PS3 version. I have my pc connected to my HDTV (the same used for PS3) and PC version cracks were much better than I had to buy the steam and since I always buy it for pc. I also bought an Xbox 360 wireless controller and now I'm sitting on my couch playing in the NBA 2K11 big TV, like every year before only with much better graphics. I will take that any day. Now talk about the details that do not even see? How many breaks, repetitions, etc. planes player in the game? Not you see? Open your eyes.

I think you do not need any more information about it and also you will be able to play the game on the PC and also you will be able to play the game in good way and also you can check for the requirements of the game on the internet.

I just wanted to comment on how he would have a better game graphics any day. Then all these guys come out of nowhere one tell me I'm blind and my comments are meaningless. To cope with all that Jackazz, I do not hate the graphics, I realize that the graphics are better than one game to another; I understand that you can enjoy great graphics and great gameplay these days. My point was that many people just gloss over how slippers, headbands, faces the players, so look, when most of the time away watching you the whole court. Again, if I had to choose between the two (or graphics of the game) that "will make the game.

With the above user comment and also some of the suggestion which the users have told and discuss might help you and also you will be able to get the game on the PC and also you will be albe to enjoy the game.

I think you will be able to get the information which you want to have and also the users have told and also you might be clear with the user details and the information. So you should see and check whethere the information you have got is proper or not and also it has fulfill the question of yours, other than you can check on the internet.