Thread: 3 point that is going to matter for NBA 2K12 this year

3 point that is going to matter for NBA 2K12 this year

I have went to the 2k12 launch party and i have played a couple of sessions by now and frankly speaking i ma finding the game weird and i think that the people who spam X will be having foul trouble.I have also noticed that there is no power at all in the paint,it6 is having more no of blocks and there are not that effective points in the paint but it is easy to dunk by pump faking and it is having a better ball defense but i will say that i am really i9mpressed by the graphics because they really give you a magical feel. What do you all think about this.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: 3 point that is going to matter for NBA 2K12 this year

Yes even i have noticed that the now it is not possible to rush in the paint in order to fight like a bull and score well but this time will have to use more strategy to score well.I think that the play calling system has also been changed and i was not able to find pick,roles and stuff etc.I had heard that pick and roll is the left bumper but i was really not able to get it and i have also forget to jump pass and now i think i have to go through the guide.

I have not yet tried it but i dint think that scoring in the paint will be that tough and you will have to hit your threes for that and all because i am really not getting the logic when you are saying that the people who will rush to reach will get a foul call but i9f it is really so than i think that hitting free throws and taking open jumpers will be a good option to avoid all these.

I have played the 2k11 and i think that the melo with 3's in 2k11 had hardly mattered so i think that i wont be having any problem as of you are saying and i know that i will be loving the gameplay in the paint because i have seen the demo as well and i dont think that it will be so tough like you are saying i just think that one needs to be effective with the post players and i have also found people getting the superstars and then practicing the shot all the day long,so i really dont think that they will have any problem but they will really make it after some tries.

Even i think that if you are not able to drive it easily just does not mean that you are being forced to rely on the 3's as they have made it tough.You have a fifteen jump shot and i think all this make the game cheesy.I have found that a no of people prefer to shoot the 3 or the drive in and they shoot a regular jumper only when they find that it is tough to get into the paint for a dunk or when they are not able to get an open 3 and they just have few seconds left in their hands.I dont mind all these because it i just a video game not a real basket ball video game.

I have been playing the previous version of the 2k releases and frankly speaking i personally have not found much difference between the NBA 2K12 and the previous version of the 2K.I think that we just have to learn and practice a bit in order to get adjust.There will be some changes in the newer version so we dont have to keep playing it like the gameplay of the previous version rather we can learn something different and as soon as you start learning it you will be just reveling the magic by yourself.

I completely agree to you and even i have been playing it version for a long time and i will really like to inform you all that there are hardly any changes,in fact i have found it the same as that of 2K11.I really dont think that there is any change in the game play i think that some multiple shooting animation have been added for the players depending on the shots they make an all.So i dont think one has to worry much about the NBA 2K12.Enjoy it guys enjoy the change because change is good.

I that some things will be obvious such as the glitches and all and as far as the gameplay and the game balance is concerned we will have to give some time in order to learn the curves and catch up the techniques and it might be a bit hard in the starting weeks but than later we will definitely cope up so i really dont find a need to complain about it and compare it with the realism because it is basically a basketball video game.