Thread: Disappointment with Airline Tycoon 2

Disappointment with Airline Tycoon 2

Hello guys I want to know something about the multiplayer version for the Airline Tycoon 2 I really like to play the multiplayer version of the game but this time I am not able to have it so I am thinking what why the developers have been so many years later from ATE when my friends and I, as-well as my brother play it via LAN happily and I can now see that No. 2 will not feature multi-player at all. So I need some help regarding this.

Re: Disappointment with Airline Tycoon 2

Please note that the original Tycoon plane has no multiplayer mode and remains very successful. The multiplayer modes have been added only in the "First Class" and "Evolution" add-ons, so keep this in mind when comparing complete the second part we intend to market with a focus on single player mode popular.

I don’t think that there would be multiplayer in this game in case if it is not having till now I don’t know much about this game but as far as I can think I would be saying that if you want some multiplayer game and which would be really fantastic then why don’t you go with the battlefield and all that would be really nice.

Definitely I think the same whats there in this game that you want to play the multiplayer one I don’t know why you have been behind it forget it and just enjoy some other game.

I would like to tell you what I have done and would ask you to do the same and way I have done is that I went for the patrician iV and then I just added all the co operative multiplayer’s mode and then I moved on for the expansion pack and that’s how I got it.

Not the same case with me i have enjoyed the game and i am sure that i would be enjoying it in future this has been really a nice deal. i have been playing this game from long time and i have liked it that time and i am sure that i would be liking them still and they are awesome so i think that no one need to take any worry about the new version it would be solving all the problems as it is really very advanced and it would be working really nicely.