Thread: How to do Double Shimmy in nba 2k12?

How to do Double Shimmy in nba 2k12?

I am posting this here to know that how can I perform Double Shimmy in nba 2k12? When I saw the controls then it was mentioned that at the time of posted up, move the RS to the player's left or right on the other side ad then move back again. When I tried with this then I keep get the up and under. Can somebody help me with this?

Re: How to do Double Shimmy in nba 2k12?

If you are able to perform up and under then I can say that you are very slow while moving and it is probable that you have released the stick while doing that.

My aim in this mode was to provide an affordable and fun right away even for a casual player with limited time. At the same time I wanted to offer a way deep enough to be satisfying in the long term for our most devoted users. For those of you, who take the game on October 4, try this gem. I believe that soon you'll be fascinated by what it offers.

I would like to tell you that KSports continues to distill information about his NBA 2K12. After discovering the list of 15 legends of the NBA's greatest mode last week, now we see them in action in a new trailer dedicated to this mode that promises to par, if not better, than that dedicated to Michael Jordan last year. Fans will easily recognize the signatures of stars.

As the technical side there have been several improvements with regard to the polygonal modeling, which has benefited in some cases a complete rebuild of the models which are now far more realistic than in the past and even more rich in detail. At this point you add, as usual, dozens of new animations and a presentation of the games completely redone, which now shows highlights of the teams and their stars, statistics of all kinds over the classic feel and the athletes' entrance to the stadium.