Thread: Very tough Flight Scheduling in Airline Tycoon 2

Very tough Flight Scheduling in Airline Tycoon 2

Hello guys I have been playing the first version of this game and I have really found it very tough I always need to keep writing it into the note to remember which plan has been scheduled how and how are they going and all this makes me really very confuse so I think that there should be some changes which would make It bit easier to play the game what do you think.

Re: Very tough Flight Scheduling in Airline Tycoon 2

I would also like to share my experience about that. When you hover over and one of the orders at the travels in AT1 and it would be graying out any of the plane that would not be able to fulfill that order for some or any reasons. When one plan is on top of the other you can never judge which plane is which one. So I always need to be handy with them to figure out which one is going where.

Same thing I have found that if i am not having a separate notepad which would be a bit rough sketch of the plane with the schedule and if I am not having that it has been really very tough for me to recognize anything till I am using the inbuilt laptop screen so I would be saying that this game seems to be very difficult at some moment of time but when you user some of the features then it is bit ok and so I think this game should have lots of more features which would be having a really nice time with it.

Yap I would also agree to that this game is tough at certain time but it is not that tough to have a talk about it much. And also would say that I have taken very less time to finish it up.

All these stuffs has to be changed in the newer version because if they don’t I don’t think that there would be much players playing this game. I have been playing this game from long time but I haven’t saw anything which would be really helping me out of all the difficulties and I really need some of the feature that would be making this different.

Well I have a very good news about this that this would be all changed in the new version so you don’t need to worry about this much don’t know about all the changes in the game but I know that flight planning has been completely revised in AT2, and also You can simply plan and re plan all you schedule by simple drag and drop and it has been very easy in the new game hope everyone likes it and it would be really a fun.

I dint find anything tough in this game i don't know why some of you guys have been fondling about it but don't worry, the new version is having so many changes that you would just never know that you are playing the same game or no, they are now so exciting that it would be really a fun playing them and would be one of the best entertaining game.