Thread: Need change in Airline Tycoon 2 bank loan system

Need change in Airline Tycoon 2 bank loan system

Guys I am having a question regarding this games bank loan calculation and I am hoping that it would be changed some day or may be it has changed in this version itself. Instead of counting how much money I am having it should count the number of assets. Perhaps the maximum loan to 80% of assets. And that’s what I am needing the change is so what do you guys think about this.

Re: Need change in Airline Tycoon 2 bank loan system

Well I don’t think that this is a bad idea though a very nice idea and I am hoping the same now because I also dint liked that and it was really very important for them to change what they have been having with this calculation.

Do you guys think that the developers would be changing it? Because I don’t think that is ever going to be true until many of us are having problem with that and right now what’s the case is only quit a hand full guys are there who are having problem with them rest have been enjoying the game. And anyways if you talk about me then I would be saying that I have been playing all the version of the game and I have really liked it and I don’t want any change in the game and I don’t think that there is anyone who is needing any change in the game so I would be saying that take your step back and just don’t worry about what they are having because the game is actually very nice and it has been a fun with it.

What I am thinking is that Maximum loan you can take is calculated on the base of your airline value and that’s the thing how they have been calculating the loan and hopefully not as you have been saying it and I think it Is also same as the sum of assets and cash minus taken loan so I think now you know its lot different than what you have been thinking.

Yap that’s true this is the way that they have been counting the loan absolutely right I think that these guys who keep on talking randomly rubbish about the game don’t know anything about the game.

I don’t think that any changes is been requiring in this game it has been really fantastic for me and I am loving it as it is and I am not in search of anything like that so I would be saying that this is really nice and I am sure that if they have been giving us so many changes then we would be really loving it a lot. I have been really wondering that what is the problem with the players why are they requesting to many changes in the game and make it very complicated and more worry about the bugs. Anyways just leave all this and let it be as it is and enjoy them.