Thread: The discussion about pre-order rage game.

The discussion about pre-order rage game.

hey , I want to information about pre-order rage game . anybody have any idea about pre-order process for rage game. Please discuss with me. Thank you in advance.

Re: The discussion about pre-order rage game.

i like to play high level graphics games. But the maximum number of quantity games I have pre-ordered is disgusting. Purchase so a lot of money for games the only reason I can't play them yet.
    The list for costly pre-order games:
    1. Dead Island
    2. Bastion
    3. SAINTS
    4. Dues Ex 3
    5. Rage
    6. Skyrim
    7. Battlefield 3, now that type of games and there cost , I am really starting to disgust pre-orders procees.

I am a big fan of ID'S games. They have for all time got me to improve my PC that’s why I am so irritated about doing this every time. But they are always developed such unforgettable games. I am completely losing my control for this and have it pre-ordered on Steam. ID actually knows their shooters, and after examination a few videos where they converse about Rage, it’s the explanation of my 'theory'.

this is process which is 100 % advertising hype. Not to talk about Rage is a new IP address . But on the additional side, it's id applications are totally new. Latest technology is increase the marketing value also. But the problem is, Not only the value is costly, but there are a lot of other best price games on the possibility. ME3, BF3, Skyrim, MW3, etc. And this trend makes choice pretty difficult. The main 3 questions are 1.Which one game should I pre-order? 2. which one should be purchase at launch date? 3.which game is going to wait for price drop? Because I really want to play Rage.

when I search the information about rage on internet at that time I found the some info but I am not sure about that info is true or not. The info is, “the Rage promote to the Anarchy version isn't really a pre-order additional benefit. The complete initial run of the game, whether pre-ordered or not, is just the Anarchy version. The usual edition won't exist on launch day. Consider right then this pre-order sounds like a bunch of fraud! Where's the money off Steam? I must be sightless because I don't observe it. Other sites offer gift card, discounted price with standard editions. So what is the reason for Anarchy Edition going to high cost. ?

First of all there are no 'pre-order items' there is only a upgrade offer. Second, if the data I read about the edition is not right, then the store page should have two editions for sale average\anarchy. At high price for the edition made known makes you think that it's the standard edition, the answer is no? Acutely, is that cost for a standard version? Other site offer gift or discount in the product but my whole problem is with Steam. Once more my query is "What do we put aside by purchasing the game on Steam? I am not going to pre-order, I rather wait to see how this all pans out, although ID software is an remarkable company.

IF this was accessible to everybody than they could not call it a extra so I think the idiot at GameStop is... well. I know all the GameStop workers I have ever met are nice semi baked, they never know what they are discussion about and that is second hand data. But I thanks to every one for informing me for that.

It’s ok, so we get the free of charge upgrade routinely for 59.99. I get it now So if I wait and get the Anarchy version at a soon after date I will have the same as pre-order edition on Steam, for the same cost. Mostly makes no intellect to pre-order, on Steam. You keep no money, there is no price cut, no gift card. Mostly nearly all other places you keep $10. I’m sorry but I just don't get what we get at no cost when the games are advertising for $59.99 on the Steam stock up page. So when the Anarchy publication surfaces what will it price?