Thread: Do you think P2P is better than dedicated server for Rage game

Do you think P2P is better than dedicated server for Rage game

How was Rage supported at what time it appear to dedicated servers or p2p: blink: I consider are able to work well with p2p and dedicated servers mmorpg work well for FPS games would be good to hear people's opinions about this, because for the players PC us' this is a big problem.

Re: Do you think P2P is better than dedicated server for Rage game

Well, I truthfully position Rage in some of the two categories. It has FPS elements, however is much more RPG. Carmack has said it is unlikely dedicated servers in favor of Rage. However, I would like more like Rage and Borderlands, and that kind of game P2P seems fine.

The obsession about ID's games is there invariably played aggressively How can p2p work for the forward moving group It's basically not absolutely suitable, which heads me to think there not catering it for that group or there giving some sort of p2p that might be modded or conceivably they will give us dedicated who knows at the instant, The just explanation I am able to see them not desiring to do dedi's is on account of they are getting insatiable, Shut-down on all thing's modded and discharging their particular dlc. Having dedicated server's if anything could just mean more folks getting the event, for instance the part of the business sector they think p2p will assist in deals perplexes me being as how that part of the business basically looks on the back of the case and see's the statements multi-player, That's it why take dedicated servers off when It's not even indispensible.

For the single-player component to buy it. Have a couple of weeks, and then sit on the shelf, along with the other 100 games I bought, which had a minimum multiplayer experience. Almost guaranteed dedicated servers in favor of the latest battlefield, the latest Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, why would somebody pay money for this game if it is p2p.