Thread: want to know the trophy list in the Ferrari: The Race Experience game for ps3

want to know the trophy list in the Ferrari: The Race Experience game for ps3

I have just bought the Ferrari: The Race Experience game for the ps3 console. I have played some of the quick races in the game and was fun riding the cars. As now when I am starting the career game, I am excited about the different trophies in the game. Can any one who have played this game or know about the trophies can give me the different list of trophies in this game.

Re: want to know the trophy list in the Ferrari: The Race Experience game for ps3

I have played this game and won some of the trophies. I will mention some of the trophies I have won in this game 1.Trofeo Perla I try to Achieve 1st place in the F355 Challenge Trophy Event. 2. Trofeo Topaz
    Achieve 1st place in the F355 Berlinetta Trophy Event. 3. Trofeo Carnelian this one I am still trying to cross first on the line. This all I know .

Re: want to know the trophy list in the Ferrari: The Race Experience game for ps3

I have not yet played this game but got some of the trophies name from the internet. I guess its the same in the game . The trophies consist of Trofeo Rame , Trofeo Ferro , Trofeo Perla , Trofeo Topaz , Trofeo Carnelian. This are the trophies name I tried to get from the internet. Try to Find out more trophies name yourself , I think you can have it easily by searching on google.

I don’t know why sometimes people want to know the game ahead of completing the game. Actually the fun of playing the game is always to keep the the game stages or levels unknown . The more the games level are kept secret the more thrill you get to play. So I think discussing about the trophies is just not the right thing disclosing about it. If still you want to know the next part of the game then just you can search on the google. But according to me avoid getting the trophies name . I am sure you will have the more fun then revealing the trophies name.

Relieving the trophy name doesn’t make sense whether you have fun playing the game or have thrill playing it. Because he his just asking for trophy names included in the game and not the cheat codes. Now according to me the trophy name included in the game are Trofeo Smeraldo , Italian Lap King , Euro Lap King , Numero Uno , Prancing Horse , First GT Race Series Win , GT Race Series Star , The Champ , 2000 On The Clock , Arcade Gold , Trofeo Zaffiro , Trofeo Opale , Trofeo Obsidian , Trofeo Oro , Trofeo Acciaio , Trofeo Mercurio , Trofeo Topaz , Trofeo Ferro , Trofeo Rame . I think this are the trophies and there are many more trophies to win it. I think just beat the opponent before the line and take the trophy home.

I have downloaded the game and having fun beating the opponent . The best trophy challeng experience was Road GT Series Star trophy this challenge was really fun loving it was hard to play for first three 3 gameplay but after that got hands on the gear and finished it on top. In this challenge there are 7 events to compete with 2 races and one qualifier round don’t get upset with the plole points if you find it hard to get try collecting the points and if you still hard find to clear the top spot then just swap your car. And thankyou for Relieving the trophies . hope I would get to clear the other levels

While searching the trophy on the internet I found out some of the internal links on the similar site which would refer you some of the more trophy list just click on the link to find out more results for trophy.