Thread: Serious Sam 3: BFE demo would be the first to play or SS3 full game

Serious Sam 3: BFE demo would be the first to play or SS3 full game

I have some query regarding this game I hope that someone would be solving it so my query is What will be 1st: SS3 demo or SS3 full game? And the next one is what would be the price be of this game? So if anyone is having any idea regarding this then please help me suggest something which would be needy.

re: Serious Sam 3: BFE demo would be the first to play or SS3 full game

I don’t know anything about the price but I know something about the game I think the demo should be the first one to play and I hope that is pretty much obvious but if you haven’t played this game before then only and if you have played this game before then actually you don’t need that at all. I don’t have any idea that there is any game which is having the previous game veen released by the demo version so I would be sure with the demo part but I am not sure with the price I think that they would be the same.

Re: Serious Sam 3: BFE demo would be the first to play or SS3 full game

I dont think any developers would be planning to come up with the demo version of the game after the game release so don't worry that demo would be out sooner and we would be able to play the game nicely. Price don't know but i am sure it wont be much higher than the previous one almost may be same or something above it a bit that's what they would be having. I am also waiting for the demo to be released and this would be really very awesome once it is there and i am sure they would be working nicely and would be having more better features than the other one.