Thread: will there be any Optional weapon attachments in Serious Sam 3: BFE

will there be any Optional weapon attachments in Serious Sam 3: BFE

guys what I have been thinking over this that would there be any Optional weapon attachments Serious Sam 3: BFE please if anyone know anything about this then please share your knowledge with me and help me out of this I am really needing you help.

Re: will there be any Optional weapon attachments in Serious Sam 3: BFE

i don’t think that there is any case as such they haven’t announced anything till now so I don’t think that you would be finding anything better for sure so you need to stop thinking about this game and enjoy the previous version if you are having them and this is the best way to have a entertainment for you and I don’t think that the newer version is having anything in it.

Hello friend I have heard that there is something new to be launched in this game, so don’t worry about this and I am sure that there would be something new in his game just don’t worry about anything this would be a nice fun now and I think that this game in not at all like the previous game so it would be more gun then the previous one just wait and watch.

This news would be very useful for you "Timed Exclusive DLC: Sniper Scope for AS-24 "Devastator" Weapon" and also just look out for this Serious Sam 3: BFE deluxe Edition has been timed exclusive thread you would know all about it.

Its a good news that surely there would be some of the new weapons in this game and the bad news is it would be only one or two so no happiness no sadness as you are getting some of them and you can try them out nicely. I hope they would be having lots of fun with them and it would be really very entertaining. They have also announced more of the maps and all so i am very sure that there would be lots of fun with this game.