Thread: Is the game Rage an on-rail game

Is the game Rage an on-rail game

I thoughts that are arising to my mind after I watched the Breaking Bad video this Sunday and all I would like to conclude is... Rage is going to be an on-rail shooter game. I am not so sure about this but it’s just a guess from my side…cut it should not be true as on the other side I am dyeing to play the game ???

Re: Is the game Rage an on-rail game

Since the game of rage is a rails shooter, your only concern would be your thrust that you have after pursuing horrific levels akin to the tenements, the asylum, and the bunker is to sway those guns around and remove the mutants coming at you from each angle. There are two control options, tilt mode and the joystick-style touchpad. When You tap the bullet icon in the lower right to fire your pistol, machine gun, or shotgun, and a dash/dodge button on the left allows you to sprint or get out of the way of oncoming projectiles hurled by mutants. The Actions like reloading or changing your weapon can also be performed by simple tapping commands . . . That’s the long and short of the controls

Re: Is the game Rage an on-rail game

As far as I my knowledge to this game is concerned there is one more drawback to Rage is its brevity. You can play through all three of the episodes in about a half an hour. From there, it’s up to you how many times you rerun them on different difficulties and try to perk up your letter grade. The forums are by now alight with people asking for new weapons, skins, etc. And a shop like that would make a lot of logic as a place to spend in-game cash . . . For 99 cents, I surmise we shouldn’t wait for something too classy, but Rage is so fun that there’s definitely room for more, and hopefully we’ll get it via updates.