Thread: How to turn to Black and White mode in L.A. Noire

How to turn to Black and White mode in L.A. Noire

Hello guys can you all help me in this game L.A. Noire. I was thinking to access the game in the black and white mode can you all tell me that how can I change this game into black and white mode? Please help me out of this I really need to know this but I haven’t found any option for this so please help me out of this.

Re: How to turn to Black and White mode in L.A. Noire

Well friend I have a perfect solution for this one if you are deciding to play the game in black and white mode then you need to follow some simple steps which would be very simple so they are below.

1. Start the game and start playing it.
    2. Then just pause the game I hope you know how to.
    3. Then you would find an ‘option’ Menu click on that.
    4. Select display option over there now.
    5. Now there you would find the black and white option and that’s it how it is done.

It something which none of the other game has had this. I have really liked this feature of this game and this feature has been into with a very nice gameplay so I like it more.

I don’t know what you have like in playing the game with the black and white mode? If you would have got a black and white monitor and would have asked you to play on it you wouldn’t have liked that :p but now when a game has been giving you a feature then you have liked that. Don’t know what that means and what’s so fun in that.

Don’t know why you have commented over here, if I like it I said it and if you don’t that its fine you can complain it to Roackstar games. I have just given my personal view over here and one more thing I have to say is that none of the game has been giving you this feature so it was something new. I am just not a player who just keeps on playing but I am someone who like to take interest in the features provided and how that would have been developed and so I was talking about it. Hope now you know what I liked in that feature and why it was nice for me.

Hey was simple thanks problem is solved nothing as a big rocket science to do but i was bit silly and wasnt able to find a option anyways thanks for the help.