Thread: Will Valve incorporate the new technology of FXAA in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

Will Valve incorporate the new technology of FXAA in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

The title says it all, now what do you all have to say about it guys can you all tell me something about the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same and hence do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the necessary replies guys. I have heard that nVidia has implemented the new technology named as fxaa which replaces the old one AA that helps make run the game better, so what do you all think will the valve people will be making the necessary changes about the same, what do you all have to say about the same. Please do comment something on the same waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Will Valve incorporate the new technology of FXAA in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

Yes I think so they will be implementing that’s what I think here, so that’s what I want to say here. In order to increase the performance of the game I don’t think so the developers will be leaving any stone unturned. That’s what I am hoping for. So I am quite sure that all these changes will be incorporated by the developers I think. So that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Will Valve incorporate the new technology of FXAA in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    The title says it all, now what do you all have to say about it guys can you all tell me something about the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same and hence do reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the necessary replies guys. I have heard that nVidia has implemented the new technology named as fxaa which replaces the old one AA that helps make run the game better, so what do you all think will the valve people will be making the necessary changes about the same, what do you all have to say about the same. Please do comment something on the same waiting for the necessary replies from you all.
    MLAA is the current standard one that’s running over here and hence what I think is that there will be some noticeable difference with FXAA. That’s what I think here. FXAA will be a bit ahead of MLAA that’s what I am hoping for, so I don’t think so there will be any issues with the developers for making that necessary changes that was earlier incorporated with the game, that’s what I am saying here.

For me I don’t think so it will be a good match at all that’s what I feel here right now. I don’t what is your opinions about this but what I think about this is that unless and until nvidia did find a way for the elimination of input lag that is being associated with the post processing I don’t think so there will be any differences at all and similarly it will not benefit the fps games at all, that’s what I think here. so that’s my opinion on the same and yes it is a bit contrary to the one that you all have said here but that is what I think here, that’s it from my side for you all.

I would say that GPUs processing with the AA metod are good for the normal fps games that’s what I think here, I don’t know what do you all have to say about the same but that’s my opinion over here. FXAA and MLAA are good alternatives to engines but what about the MSAA. I feel both FXAA and MLAA are not so good methods at all, since they do cause a lot of blurr effect for the game that’s what I think here. so hope so you might have understood what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all. hope so that was sufficient for you all.

AA does not work well with the post processing method that’s what I think here. So that’s the reason why much advances things like FXAA should come up instead of AA that’s what I think here, so hope you all do understand what I am trying to explain you all.