Thread: Are there hats in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

Are there hats in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

I am just asking this question for the confirmation if there are presence of hats in the game. I don’t have much information about the same and hence I am asking this question with you all about the same. it would be better if you can reply to the same as soon as possible that will be better for me. I am hearing a lot of rumors about this game as soon as the trailers of the game was released. So I would like to ask it with you all. please do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Are there hats in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    I am just asking this question for the confirmation if there are presence of hats in the game. I don’t have much information about the same and hence I am asking this question with you all about the same. it would be better if you can reply to the same as soon as possible that will be better for me. I am hearing a lot of rumors about this game as soon as the trailers of the game was released. So I would like to ask it with you all. please do reply accordingly over here.
    No dude it is not there in the game and hence I would like to say that please do some research before asking questions like these over here. I think there are many stances in the game where it is clearly mentioned that hats are not there in the game. so I hope it should be clear it for you.

This is not TF2 such that there should be hats in the game and hence I would like to advise you that such type of instances will not be there in the game that’s what I want to say here.

Unless and until you are not counting helmet as hats in the game, if you are telling that helmet as hat then it will be thetre in the game. otherwise then there is nothing called as a separate hat in the game, apart from that other accessories such as boots, earrings, feather boas, jacket and all are there in the game, that’s what I got to hear about it. so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you do understand what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all. anything else that you need to know about te game then please do send the question for me I would try and answer it out for you.