Thread: Arsenal modes for Counter Strike: Global Offensive announced by Valve

Arsenal modes for Counter Strike: Global Offensive announced by Valve

I just got the news about this and hence I have decided to publish this information to you all, the new game mode will be made available for all the leading consoles such as playstation network, xbox live and many others. is based on the popular Counter-Strike: Source mod Gun Game. overall that mode does adds new eight maps and also gives an expansion on the classic Counter-Strike gameplay. So that’s the information I have got for you all. right now valve people are working hard on it to make it a successful one lets hope that it turns out to be a good one in the market . hope you will do have a good look at the same and anything else that you need to know about it then do feel free to ask me about the same. I am ready to answer it out for you.

Re: Arsenal modes for Counter Strike: Global Offensive announced by Valve

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    I just got the news about this and hence I have decided to publish this information to you all, the new game mode will be made available for all the leading consoles such as playstation network, xbox live and many others. is based on the popular Counter-Strike: Source mod Gun Game. overall that mode does adds new eight maps and also gives an expansion on the classic Counter-Strike gameplay. So that’s the information I have got for you all. right now valve people are working hard on it to make it a successful one lets hope that it turns out to be a good one in the market . hope you will do have a good look at the same and anything else that you need to know about it then do feel free to ask me about the same. I am ready to answer it out for you.
    I am hoping that this game would be a reverse gun game and also one thing they should keep in mind is that they should preserve the essence of screen caps that’s what I think here. that is the best part of the CS and hence I think that such changes should be there In the game that’s what I feel here. Hope so it will turn out to be the same one as the one that I have suggested here, so that’s what I want to say here.

Guys I would like to see zombie mode in the game and hence that’s what I am expecting in the game. I don’t know if that will get implemented In the game let’s see if the developers will be incorporating these changes or not. So that’s what I want to say here. Hope to see the necessary changes in the game, sounds to be an interesting message for sure what say guys?

I just had a glimpse of the game and with the trailers I can see that there are lots of low polygon models and low textures. It would have been better if the developers had thought of using more textures in the game and hence that’s what I think would have been implemented in the game. anyways that’s my outlook about the game don’t know if the changes will be implemented in the game. so that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    I just had a glimpse of the game and with the trailers I can see that there are lots of low polygon models and low textures. It would have been better if the developers had thought of using more textures in the game and hence that’s what I think would have been implemented in the game. anyways that’s my outlook about the game don’t know if the changes will be implemented in the game. so that’s what I want to say here.
    I don’t know with the 2-3 seconds of the glimpse of the game you have said that this game does looks low on textures, that’s really terrible. It can happen that pics that were shown to you or the small clip that was shown to you are of the console version and hence for the consoles it might appear to be low and hence that’s the reason why it is shown to you in this way. So it may appear low in the quality but that is not the reason to worry at all. if you do have some doubt about the same then I would advise you to have a look at the pre-release L4D models/character. You will get to know the actual difference between the actual characters as well as the real one. so hope that was enough for you.

I have got a information saying that Valve is working directly with creators of Gun Game so that they will be able to work for the arsenal mode. So is that true guys? I don’t have much information about it. It will be better if you all can give me some information on it then it would be much better for sure. That’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    I have got a information saying that Valve is working directly with creators of Gun Game so that they will be able to work for the arsenal mode. So is that true guys? I don’t have much information about it. It will be better if you all can give me some information on it then it would be much better for sure. That’s what I am saying here.
    Yes it is quite true that’s what I want to say here. well the actual development of the game will take some time and hence the necessary implementation will be coming up in sometime that’s what I think here. so hope so I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.

I have heard that the game is following the Progressively weaker format, that’s what I have heard of and now with what information I know of that format. Then it should be a person who is at the top has to work hard a lot and also play better so that he would be able to compete with the others as well. While the one that did not had any kills at all for him the mission would be very much simple. So a map with the progressively easy format will be very much easy for the person should did not have any kills at all. so this is what I have heard of haven’t got any confirmation if that is true or not. Lets see how does the game progresses.

I have heard that you would be asked to play the game in which format you want there is no force in which format you want to play with. those who are Newbies would inevitably get rolled, now as soon as someone who are used to all the ammunitions and every map for him walking through the game would be a very easy task that’s what I feel here.