Thread: Signed out of PSN or Xbox Live when Playing L.A. Noire game

Signed out of PSN or Xbox Live when Playing L.A. Noire game

Hello friends, the game are ask me to sign in and co-ordinate my PlayStation Network ID/ Gamer tag at boot. Can I play L.A. Noire offline without being signed in to PSN/Xbox Live? So I want to ask that is someone is getting the same problem which I am getting it and also it want the solution to solve the problem which I am getting it and also if your are having any better way which I can play the game then please tell me. I want to play the game and get it done for me and also I want to play the game. Thank you.

Re: Signed out of PSN or Xbox Live when Playing L.A. Noire game

I think you should check the internet connection of yours and also you will be able to get the connection problem which is letting you to get problem of signing out.

You can plan the L.A. Noire offline. However, in order to access the "Ask the Community" element in-game you will need to be connected to the Internet and signed in. Please make sure that you verify your PSN ID login at boot in order to synchronize and make use of this element. If you choose not to synchronize your profile, you will also not be able to have your game answer submit as the public data for the "Ask the Community" element. So you try this and I hope that it will help you to get it done and also you will be able to get it done and also you will be able to play the game.

I would suggest you to do the same and also you will be able to play the game and also you will be able to play the game and also able to solve the problem.

I would also suggest the same solution which the above user have told you to do it and also I would suggest to check the internet connection of yours, I think there might be some sort of the connection problem which is reason you might getting the problem. So I would suggest you to check the first method which the above user have told you and also you will be able to get the solution for it and also then also you are not getting the solution then you should try to go on the internet and get some of the details form there and you might be able to get the solution for the problem of yours, I think the internet option would be the best and also the better way to solve the problem of yours and also you will get the appropriate answer for the solution you are trying to solve the problem.

I think that you will be able to get the solution on the internet and also you will be able to get the appropriate solution for the problem you are getting the problem. So you better check it and get it done for you.

I also think that you should try the method which is been given one of the above users and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours, and also I would like to tell that you better check all the points of the internet connections, as there might be some sort of the loose connection and which is giving you such type of the problem, as it has happen the same with one of my friend and he has founded the internet cable was loose from the modem of the internet, so you also check it and get it done for you so that you will be able to play the game without any problem.