Thread: Need help to know about the Nicholson Electroplating DLC for L.A. Noire game

Need help to know about the Nicholson Electroplating DLC for L.A. Noire game

I love playing the games, from the last few days I am playing the L.A. Noire game and I love this game very much. But here I want to know something about this game, and the question Is When will the Nicholson Electroplating DLC be available? And also suggest me that why this is not showing up in the in-game store when it was already available in the Xbox Live Marketplace? And from where can I get this Nicholson Electroplating DLC when I have downloaded this. What can I do to get the case because I am having the Rockstar Pass. Please suggest me back for that case.

Re: Need help to know about the Nicholson Electroplating DLC for L.A. Noire game

I think that Nicholson Electroplating DLC is scheduled for release on 6.21.11. and I will update the news for this if I found the current status of the DLC's availability on both platforms. And here also for the short period of the time the case was available in the Xbox Live Marketplace but this is not get activated in the in-game store yet. And if you are going to check that then it will result that Not Yet Available.

Re: Need help to know about the Nicholson Electroplating DLC for L.A. Noire game

Here I would say that if you are having the Rockstar Pass and this you have on the Xbox 360, then while downloading this be sure that you are downloading from the in-game store not from the Xbox Live Marketplace. I am telling you this thing because this is necessary because the DLC content still shows up with a cost in the Marketplace for Rockstar Pass owners. And also I think that each of the DLC pack must be downloaded individually from the in-game store.

Ok, now I came to know When will the Nicholson Electroplating DLC be available, thanks for suggesting me that. And also I came to know that why this is not showing in the Xbox Live Marketplace. please suggest me that where can I found this min the folder when finished with the downloading.

When you have finished the downloading of the Nicholson Electroplating DLC and installed it then check in the Cases menu in the Arson folder, it will show on that folder. And also when youi are play through of the story then at that time this case will show up while in the Arson chapter of the game, and also you can skip this case if you have already played with this Cases menu.

While playing with the DLC cases from the Cases folder, I will recommend you that ther it might happens that they are aking you that where you want to make your Case Replay file if you have reached the limit of 8 saves. Then please do not overwrite the main story save file with a Case Replay DLC file. And also if you are playing the DLC case during the course of a play through then this will not apply and your Story save file will contain the progress in the DLC case.

You have recommended here while playing the game to me. For that thing I would like to say thanks to you. Now after seeing your suggestion here I came to know that when Nicholson Electroplating DLC be available for me to use.