Thread: How to join Mental gang in Serious Sam 3

How to join Mental gang in Serious Sam 3

I like to play the Serious Sam 3, but however i have heard about the Mentals Horde and I want to join that but I can’t able to join because I don’t have the information for how to join this. So is there any need to join this Mentals crowd, and what are the benefits I can get from this. So if you guys have any of the information then please suggests me to join this Mental Horde. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

Re: How to join Mental gang in Serious Sam 3

For joining this Mental Hordes you should have your personal account in the Facebook or in the Twitter. Buy getting access to your account you an able to join this group. That means that the people who don’t have the social networks account is not allow getting join to this groups of mental crowd. So if you wish to join this then you have to make the use of the social site and if you don’t have the account then you have to create the account and have to make the use of those account to get join this groups

There are the restriction for those people to join these groups who don’t have to social account because there are the management for the game that have made this system to give the Access to only those user who is well authenticate with the use of Social account, so that they have the information about the user who is using these feature of the Serious Sam 3

If you want to join any of the groups in the Serious Sam 3, then there is the need for having the Social site account to join that. Since that make to keep the track of the user who are going the mental group in the game. So that the user can enjoy the benefits of playing in the Group of the Mental Crowd.

There is the requirement for those entire users who want to join the mental gang that they should have their personal account in the Facebook or on the Twitter. So to join this group you have to login to your personal account and the people who don’t have the personal social site account can’t able to join this Mental Horde.